Rameses Gets A Girlfriend (And Some Encouragement From Most of His "Family")

You read the title. This is canon, and we should probably be proud.
Rameses was sitting at a lunch table with his "father" Ivan, "mother" Karla, "grandmother" Anna, "grandfather" Alfred, and little "sister" Moses. They were summoned there for some weird reason, but they didn't know why yet...

Anna: "It is so nice to celebrate this holiday that is all about bringing our family together!"

Ivan: "Actually, it's about being thankful for what we have!"

Alfred: "No Ivan, it's about eating food!!!"

Karla: "It's about celebrating the first meal our descendants had with the people who helped us thrive!"

Rameses: "And remembering that we are under the control of a democracy -"

*Karla slaps Rameses*

Rameses: "OW!"

Moses: "Actually, it's about our ancestors violating and pillaging our land's natives so that we can take their gold, their resources, and enslave them, and build a great~ nation atop their rotting corpses!"

*Moses smiles as everyone else stares in utter shock*

Ivan: "Uhhhhhh..."

Anna: "That is YOUR son, and YOUR problem, Ivan!"

Moses: "Anyways, why are we here?"

Alfred: "Yeah. Rameses, didn't you want to tell us something?

Rameses: "Right! Uh..."

Ivan: "Don't be shy! We promise we won't laugh!"

Rameses: *blushing* "I-I have a girlfriend!"

*silence until it it broken by Karla laughing yet again*

Karla: "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAH! WAIT, YOU ACTUALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND? HA!"

*Anna shoves Karla away*

Anna: "STAHP THE ABUSE!!!—I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GRANDSON!!!"

Moses: "ME TOO!!!"

Ivan: "Who is she?!"

Rameses: "Nefertari..."

Alfred: "You mean your other friend that you made?! That's awesome!!! How long have you known her now, a month or two? I dunno, I don't keep track!"

Anna: "THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL..."

Karla: "I don't see beautiful."

*Anna turns Karla into a snake*

Karla: "WHAT THE?! REALLY?!"

Anna: "That should shut her up until lunch is over!"

Karla: "Come on!"

Moses: "Aw, I'll love you!" *picks Karla snake up*

Karla: "See? At least SOMEONE loves snakes! Now, remember son - if your girlfriend cheats on you, you have to tell me instantly and I'll whoop her ass!"

Rameses: "Okay mother!"

Ivan: "Aww... I want a snake!"

Anna: "Coming right up, my precious son-in-law!"

*Anna turns Rameses into a snake*

Ivan: "Yay!" *picks him up*

Rameses: "Oh god..."

Alfred: "Hey Anna, are you sure that was a good idea?!"

Anna: "Yeah, why?"

*Alfred points to Karla snake snapping at Rameses snake hiding in Ivan's scarf*

Anna: "Whoops!"

And Anna strikes again to save the day? Well, I'm not very sure about that anymore. But can she save her grandson from the upcoming rumors?