Door Problems

Jenny: "Thank you again, Karla."

One month after all of the drama, everything went back to normal. Friendships have been repaired, hugs were exchanged; you know, the usual. Plus Nana crying loudly. Jenny and Karla were walking down the halls on the third floor to go to the Student Council room,

Karla: "Hey, it's no problem!"

Jenny: "Yeah, my printer is definitely broken and it might take a bit until I get a new one! I just wanted to toss it out the window! But I would most likely hurt somebody if I did that."

Karla: "Yeah, good point. One time, Elizabeta threw a computer out the window and it hit Gilbert in the head!"

Jenny: "That must have hurt! But honestly, he deserves it!!"

Karla: "Mhm.—Okay, so print out what you need to print out!"

Jenny went ahead and printed out a bunch of sheets of paper, to Karla's shock. She quickly grabbed a ream of paper and refilled the printer - which almost ran out of paper. Jenny happily and casually put the papers neatly into a folder, which for some reason was able to hold everything.

Karla: "H-How many things did you print out?!"

Jenny: "Sixty nine!"

Karla: "What the hell?!"

Jenny: "I told you I had a LOT to catch up on!"

*Garroth breaks down the door and runs in*

Garroth: "KARLA!!!"

Karla: "GARROTH, THE DOOR!!!"

Garroth: "Do you have an iPad I could borrow?"

Karla: "Why the fuck -"

Garroth: "Oh here it is, thank you!"

Karla: "GARROTH!!!"

Karla burst out of the entrance where the door once stood as she watched Garroth walk away with the iPad. The only thing holding her back was Jenny - literally.

Karla: "GARROTH RO'MEAVE THAT IS MY PERSONAL IPAD!!! AND THE DOOR, I PAY FOR THE DAMAGE WITH MY OWN MONEY!!!"

Jenny: "K-Karla!" *sweat drops*

Karla: "HOLD MEH BACK!"

Girl: "Excuse me, is something wrong?"

The girl had dark brown hair - almost black - tied up in a low ponytail and yellowish-amber eyes. Distinctively, she was wearing a red scarf under her collar instead of the typical Tsuyoi Tori High black tie. She was also darker in color, unlike many of the students...

Karla: "You are RIGHT something is wrong! Garroth broke down my door for the fourth time this month!"

Girl: "I figured! My boyfriend is good friends with him, and we both have to deal with him! A tip from him is to always leave doors open, if possible. And if you can, don't have doors at all!"

Jenny: "Interesting... But don't we all need doors?"

Girl: "My stupid boyfriend sometimes stays hidden in a tent outside the front of his apartment."

Jenny: "I want a tent, now!"

Karla: "Thanks for the tip! But the door... Ugh!"

Tzipporah: "That is absolutely no problem! I can replace the door for you! Tzipporah will get the job done for you, no charge! Just give me a call if you need it!!"

Karla: "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

Garroth: "Karla, your iPad died!"

Karla: "GRR..."

*Karla pulls out the knife and starts chasing after Garroth*

Garroth: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NOT THE HAIR, NOT THE HAIR!!!"

Karla: "GET BACK HERE YOU DEMON DOUCHE!!!"

Nana: "Karla~Sama!!! Leave Garroth~Kun alone!!!"

Jenny: "Do you want to help me save them?"

Tzipporah: "Sure. I have nothing to do with my life, anyways!"

And the very next thing that happened was a trip to the principal's office...

Principal Layla: "So... What was the reason for the pileup in the middle of the hallway?

Garroth: "She tried to kill me!"

Karla: "That was because he took my iPad without asking!"

Garroth: "I did ask!"

Karla: "But I never said yes! You just helped yourself!"

Principal Layla: "Okay... How were these three involved?"

Nana: "I ran after them to save Garroth~Kun!"

Jenny: "I was trying to break up the fight!"

Tzipporah: "I was bored."

Principal Layla: "Okay... First of all, Garroth, you don't take things without permission. Karla, you don't go around the school running around with a knife in your hand. Jenny and Nana, you should mind your own business, even if you are helping a friend. And Tzipporah, you don't randomly join in a fight for your own entertainment. Do you understand?"

Everyone: "I understand..."

Principal Layla: "You guys are in high school, you should understand your actions can have consequences. You may leave, now."