He Likes Her

Rameses, Karla and Gilbert were the first ones to arrive at the movie theater. They were actually there ten minutes earlier than the scheduled meeting time - even though Gilbert is usually never early, but never late. He's right on time,

Karla: "I understand, Rameses. Your money may just be in your pockets. It's happened to me before, and I freaked out more than you just did - trust me. No really, I actually freaked out. I'll pay for the three of us, how about that?"

Rameses: "Thank you..."

Gilbert: "Ooh! Somebody's feeling happy!"

Rameses: "I-It's not that I'm happy! I'm just... Relieved that I don't have to worry about the fact that I misplaced my money. But I'm payi -"

Karla: "NOPE!"

Gilbert: *whispers* "Just pay her back anyvays!"

Karla: "I heard that, Gil!"

Gilbert: "Vell, now you have two people to stop!"

Karla: "Stupid Prussian!"

Gilbert: "Kesesesese~!"

Ivan: "Fighting already, Sunflower?"

Karla: *blushes* "N-NO!"

*Gilbert and Rameses snicker*

Gilbert: "Zis is vat gets her! Kesesesesesese!"

*that dark scary purple aura surrounds Karla and Ivan*

Ivan/Karla: "You two must have a death wish."

Alex: "Now now, let's not have any accidents tonight..."

Kristin: *mumbles while shivering* "More like murders."

Alex: "Because it's a Saturday! We're all friends here, even though we are made up of a pain in the ass with a bird, an emo freak, two psychopathic killers, a tea lover who can't cook for the love of Irene, a frog, and... Lisa is the only chill one here."

Kristin: "And you Alex, are the blunt, but caring one."

Alex: "Well, you are the cute one!"

Kristin: "You have pretty eyes!"

Alex: "You're short in a good way - you look really adorable that way!"

Kristin: "Is this a compliment war?!"

Alex: "Maybe~!!"

Kristin: "You are so on!"

Lisa: "Hey you two, are you coming in?"

Kristin: "Coming!"

While Kristin, Alex and Ivan were ordering their snacks, the other trios were having predicaments of their own...

Rameses: "Where does she get one hundred dollars from?!"

Gilbert: "Zis has been happening since middle school! How rich is she?!"

Karla: "I can hear you two."

Gilbert: *whispers* "Did you know she used to freak out venever (whenever) she had to pay for stuff vith an a hundred dollar bill?"

Karla: "I can still hear you two. Sheesh, by the end of the night you two are going to end up as the new best friends that annoy people for their pure entertainment."

Cashier: "Next!"

Karla: "Hi, may I get a medium Poopsi, a large popcorn not to share with these guys..."