Baking Buddies?!

After school on a Friday, Karla and Ludwig burst out of the deli. Ludwig was stuffing what appeared to be baking ingredients into his schoolbag and Karla was ripping off the cap of a whipped cream can. Rameses happened to be walking by - alone with nobody to save him from the demons...

Ludwig: "Is zee coast clear?"

Karla: "... No...—LET'S BE FREAKIN' LOSERS!!!"

Rameses: "What drugs are you two taking?"

Karla/Ludwig: "NoNe!"

Rameses: *sigh* "My mother is fucking crazy..."

Karla: "Come on, let loose for once! It's Friday, we just got out of that stupid health class, what can go wrong?!"

Rameses: "You ending up letting the government take control of our lives?"

Karla: "Like Moses said, you care too much! You're talking to the student council president and her best friend."

Ludwig: "Plus, three's a crowd! Vould you raser (rather) join Gilbert, Francis and Antonio?"

Rameses: "SIGN ME UP."

*Karla stuffs her mouth full of whipped cream*

Karla: "Mmph!"

Ludwig: "I think she means, 'Follow Ludwig!'"

Rameses: "Okay then..."

Karla: "Want some?"

Rameses: "No. She probably cursed that thing."

Ludwig: "Suit yourself. Can I have some?"

Karla: "Here."

Rameses: *sweat drops*

[Time skip provided by the whipped cream consumption by Karla]

Karla: "Take it out of the damn bag!!!"

Ludwig: "NO!"

In Ludwig and Gilbert who wasn't there's apartment, Karla was clinging onto Ludwig's back while trying to get her hands on his schoolbag...

Rameses: "Do you need help?"

Ludwig: "PLEASE..."

Karla: "Just take it out! Nobody else will know about it!"

Rameses: "What is in that bag, anyways?"

Ludwig: "NOTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!!!"

Karla: "Come on, LuLu! You bought those for a reason!!! Plus, I think you can trust us with a secret."

Ludwig: "Fine... It's not like anyone else vill see..."

*Ludwig dumps out some baking ingredients and blushes red*

Rameses: "He likes baking?"

Ludwig: "IT'S JUST A HOBBY!!!"

Rameses: "I honestly didn't see him as the type to like baking!"

Karla: "One more thing, little brothers!" *snickers*

Ludwig: "OH NO..."

Rameses: "WHAT?!

*Ludwig is in his April Fools Day maid outfit and Rameses is in a black maid outfit*

Rameses: "WHY..."

Ludwig: "KARLA!!! VERE ARE YOU?!"

Karla: "Yeah yeah, I'll be out in a second!"

*Karla comes out in Tohru's maid outfit from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid*

Karla: "Th-There. This way, you three won't be as embarrassed." *blushes a little*

Rameses: *starry eyes* "You watch Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?!"

Karla: "Hmph, yes!"

Ludwig: "Vat now?"

Karla: "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is an anime! Not one that you would probably watch. Or would you? Anyways, now that we're matching can we go ahead and -"

Rameses: "You two are... Missing something that will make us all match."

Ludwig: "Vich is..?"

*Karla is cackling away at Ludwig in a side ponytail please save her*

Ludwig: "Vhy..."

Karla: "And you called MY pigtails dorky during sophomore year?! But hey, I don't look too bad in a side ponytail.—Hey, where did the knives go?!"

Ludwig/Rameses: "NO."

Karla: "Whatever... What should we start with?"

Ludwig: "Cupcakes?"

Rameses: "Cookies?"

Karla: "I was going for marshmallows or brownies."

Ludwig: "Vat about a cake? Just don't tell Gilbert ve made it vithout him!"

But little did they know while they were painting on each others' faces with frosting, eating raw dough even though there was that risk of getting sick, and occasionally laying on the counter or kicking a leg up on a chair, somebody was lurking... But not just ordinarily lurking - they had a camera...

Gilbert: "Kesesesesesese~ Vait until zee school sees zis!"