Anna's Friends

Anna: "CHEESE!!!"

Anna came running down the hallways screaming out, "CHEESE!!!" to science class with Ms. Peacock. Following her, was a girl with wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing green stockings, and another girl with short black hair and brown eyes. She was black as hell and wore light blue stockings. Karla and Moses were already sitting down and had their legs up on the desks,

Karla: "Hey Anna!"

Moses: "Here it is!" *pulls out a box of matches*

Anna: "WHAT THE HELL?! KARLA WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE?!"

Karla: "Anna, you carry matches around, too."

Anna: "PFFT, no I don't!"

Girl 1: "Anna, these fell out of your pocket." *holds up a match box*

Anna: "J-JOLIE!!!"

Karla: "By the way, who are these? Are they your friends?"

Anna: "Yes, in fact. This is Jolie - she likes BTS."

Jolie: "I'M BLACK AS HELL!"

Anna: "And Vivian - she listens to us talking about BTS."

Vivian: "Hi! I'm Vivian!"

Karla: "I'm Karla, as you may know. This guy is Moses - he's the sheeplord."

Ms. Peacock: "Okay class, sit down! Today, we will be continuing our study of our solar system. Now, your mini test will be next week, so remember to study!"

Moses: "Aw, I already took a test!"

Ms. Peacock: "I don't care, Moses. Now, copy what I wrote on the board!"

After a session of copying crappy notes, the new friends started cackling, throwing matches around the room, Jolie was standing up on the tables shouting out the Hannah Montana theme song, Vivian was fangirl screaming over her ships, and Anna was throwing potions around that turned everyone into werewolves. At the end of class, everyone walked out to lunch as werewolves for the weekend. The. FUCKING. End.