Battle Of Unicron Pt 3

Previously...

Starscream suddenly vanished as a large blazing fireball appeared out of nowhere and crashed into the park with enormous force, and the ground shattered.

Stepping out of the inferno was a large, imposing figure. It stood 60ft tall, with armour in rustic gold, silver, and purple highlights. Two spikes protrude on each broad shoulder, as two purple spikes protruded from the back. His upper body was bulky and slimmed down at the legs. Underneath the seams in his ankle, knee, elbow, and neck areas was silver cabling that wrapped around each other; giving it the appearance of metallic muscles. The armour plating on his knees and two spikes that extended outward. Sheathed on its back was a large dark purple sword with a jagged blade that looked like it could easily inflict a ton of damage. The alien has what was displayed from his forehead; an intricate-designed, crown-like crest, whilst the helm with has spikes reaching out 4ft from the sides of the head reaching back from it. His facial plate was smooth and more rigid and masculine, and purple ominous optics.

"Braedey the Transformer, I have come to kill you and conquer your world. Is now a bad time?" Unicron declared mockingly.

~*~*~

Unicron glowered at his archenemy. "Are you ready to die, Braedey Martin?" He threatened.

"That account is inevitable, but not on this day, Unicron." Dreadwing declared, clenching his fists. "Only one can remain."

Nearby, far from the battle, a flash of green/blue light appeared, and out stepped Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Kokoa, Ruby, Gin, and Moka's mother, Akasha. Alongside them, there was Kento and Jento, Matthew and Toby, Taylor, Molly, Yuki, Nathaniel and Luna, Chika and her mother Belladonna, and the Dino Hybrids, and two other women with Akasha. These two women are Moka's sisters, Kahula and Akua.

Kahula has light blonde hair that reaches down to her knees, held back by a tiara on her head, and is wavy with bangs framing her forehead, tanned skin, but not as tan as her mother's, and she has dark red eyes. She is dressed in a flowing white dress, leaving her shoulders bare, and revealing her cleavage, tied at her waist, cross earrings, with snow white upper-arm length gloves, and exotic white boots.