꒰ Chapter 18: "Hidden" Part One ꒱

Start from the beginning

"Come on Daniel, we don't have time for this. The drug is gonna wear off and Jin's gonna catch us." I giggled a little and waved my hand, signing for Daniel to come out

Knowing that he couldn't hide anymore, he slowly walked out from the dark.

"How did you find out? It was a good hiding place."He scratched his head out of embarrassment and said.

"It was well done since Jackson couldn't sense you. However, you have to watch your staring intensity. I could sense it from far even though it's not really strong, and how many times do I need to tell you to quit smoking? I could smell it from miles away." I scolded Daniel as I took out the box of cigarette I picked from Daniel's pocket when he was talking to Jackson.

Tsh, like grandfather like grandson.

"Busted!!!!"Jackson ran around Daniel as he annoys him even more.

"Erm, Nuna. I could explain-"

"Go on, we can take all day. I can also find my purse another day, but you my boy, are in big trouble" I crossed my arms and said.

Seeing that I am angry, Daniel gave up on finding excuses and apologized.

"Daniel ah, it's not that I'm angry at you, it's that I don't want to see you hurt

"Daniel ah, it's not that I'm angry at you, it's that I don't want to see you hurt. Smoking is harmful to your body and I don't want to risk anything even though we have the health and well-being center that is full of medicine which could cure this in seconds." Seeing Daniel being upset, I became speechless. I place the box of cigarettes back in his hands and walked away in disappointment.

Jackson which was standing on the sideline didn't know what to do. He wanted to laugh at Daniel even more but his instinct tells him no.

"Come on Jackson, the drug is gonna wear off and Jin would use the emergency cure and wake everyone up after he realizes we're gone," I shouted out for Jackson and continued my way without looking back at Daniel.

Seeing my back facing him, he looked down at his hand that still held the packet of cigarette. His mind was deeply engrossed in his thoughts. He threw his box of cigarettes on the floor and went running toward Q to catch up.

Meanwhile Jin's POV

I open my eyes feeling the sunlight tickle my cheeks yet my vision was still weary. I tried to get up but my body collapses on the floor as if I haven't eaten for 5 days. Something isn't right, we didn't drink that much yesterday so why am I feeling sober?

I climb my way back up on the bed and saw the cup of water that Q gave us yesterday.

Q!! Did anything happen to Q?

I used all the strength I had left and crawled my way to the box filled with the emergency drug that placed was on top of the bedside table. After taking the syringe filled with liquid 'power booze' I could feel a sudden rise of power flow in my body as I jump out of bed. I ran towards Q's room and saw nothing but an empty room and a sticky note.

"I thought that Jackson was a bit down so I am gonna bring him out to cheer him up. I would find my purse on the way too so don't worry too much. As for the meeting with the RTY company...Just tell H(hyuna) to make a mask out of me and do the meeting for me." *with a TEEHEE sign.

Even though I know that Q is now safe, I still can't keep my anger down. Crushing the sticky note, I shout out in anger,

"Q!!!!"

=_=

Q's POV

"Ah-choo..." I sneezed.

"You cold nuna?"Daniel asked. You could see his worried face- even though it became awkward after that little drama, he still asked

"I'm fine" I pat his head as I smiled to make him less worried.

Seeing that I ain't angry with him no more, he smiled bubbly and said, "Let's go find your purse!!!" as he leads the way aimlessly.

10 seconds later

"Nuna, do you know where your purse is?" He came running back looking for his stuff.

"Done with your aimless run?" I said again. He looks so cute even though he didn't know where my purse was, he still gave his 100% to search for it.

Seeing sweat rowing down his cheeks, I took my tissue and wiped it all off.

Shocked by my sudden movement, his face redden as he sees my face close up.

>Auth J- Think that as Daniel and the hand with a tissue or something.

Jackson stood in between us as he was a very big third wheel.

"The tracker??" He becomes annoyed.

"Ah! right, totally did not forget about it."I said as I took my tracker out."

>Auth J- What are you? Doraemon???

"Let's go!!" I lead the way in which the tracker on my phone shows

>> 💌to be continued :)