Part 1

heyyyyyy guys! ^w^ soph here!

This is my first story so please don't judge.

Also big thanks to @athingthatexists21 for support through all of the cringy story that you are about to read. now imma just shut up now and let you read.

-harr001 :3

Author note from 2021: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS THIS SHIT DAMN ITS BEEN LIKE 4 YEARS SINCE I TOUCHED THIS BOOK WHAT THE FUCK THE COMMENTS ARE JUST AS CONFUSED AS I AM.

seriously read with caution and I have a challenge for you:

try not to cringe or say "bruh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guide:

(Y/N) your name

(H/C) hair colour

(e/c) eye colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your POV

the plane to tokyo was calm, the quiet talk of others on the plane, the sound of newspapers and magazines rustling as the pages were turned. you stare out of the window at the clouds, something zipped past the clouds and splatted onto your window. a huge, weird... octopus thing.

"what the..." you start

before you could continue it pushed off the plane and continued to fly. you sigh and look at your new school in the brochure, you were in E-class.

you weren't disappointed, you wanted to be in E-class...

you had been given an assignment- to kill your new teacher. you look at the files in your bag. your eyes widen with shock, the target was the thing that just flew past.

"it can fly?" your brain screamed, startled, you look at what else it can do: move at mach 20, regenerate itself, incredibly intelligent.

weaknesses: loves the class like family, embarrassed when found reading inappropriate content?

"is this guy a pervert?" you thought.

He wants the kids to accept him, he's a show off, has green stripes when cocky, pink when embarrassed, black when furious, red when someone is correct, purple when someone is incorrect and yellow is natural.

your brain has already started to come up with a game plan when the plane started its land into tokyo airport.

"oh, it's on, Sensei"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok... i know i'm terrible at this but i don't care, i need advice!