MCCO 47 - #Object

Start from the beginning

Funny thing in media, they would immediately ask what your relationship with that certain someone, kesyo nagkatabi lang. I could only imagine some celebrities getting pissed off with the media's attention.

The medical expo tonight showcase are for those big people who are invited, but in the morning, some people are free to look around. Tonight, I think there would be some biddings and such.

The products of each personality were very amazing and also some of their new medical devices that could enhance the facilities of each hospital. I think MGH should invest in this such amazing innovation.

"I think I should invest in this one... what do you think?" Jackson asked looking at the device I was thinking.

I smiled widely, "I was about to tell you that... Korea doesn't have this kind of innovation, though MGH could have this too..."

Tumango siya habang nakatingin parin sa device na naroon. I was carefully watching it when I heard a familiar voice.

"I think this invention is too pricey, don't you think, babe?" I heard Loraine say with her date standing in front of us between the device that we are watching.

Seryosong ang mata ni Castielle, kung titignan ay para itong seryosong nanonood sa device na pinapanood namin but I could feel that his eyes were darted in me, giving me his cold dark eyes.

Napalunok at napatingin kay Jackson na ngayo'y nakikipag-usap na sa team na may gawa ng device habang ako naman ay patuloy na nararamdaman ang mga mapanuri niyang mata.

Kinakausap siya ni Loraine but I think he's not even participating.

"This device would make a great standard for a hospital." Anito sa malamig na paraan at hindi parin inaalis ang tingin sakin lalo na sa nakalingkis kong kamay sa braso ni Jackson.

Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin. Lumuwag ang kapit k okay Jackson ngunit kaagad ibinaba ni Jackson ang braso niya at nagulat ako ng hinawakan niya ang kamay ko kaya dumapo roon ang mata ko.

"We'll come back here later. Let's go somewhere else?" he said while seriously wiggling his brows so I kind the fail to see if he's joking or something ngunit nagpadala nalamang ako sa kaniya ng hilahin niya ako sa kung saan.

And with that, pakiramdam ko ay nakahinga ako ng maluwag. I didn't even know that I was breathless with only his intense eyes, contemplating me. Jackson is really a friend, huh?

"Your ex is here, huh?" he said while we walked along with the sophisticated people.

Napakagat labi ako at tumango habang iginagala ang paningin sa iba pang mga produkto na naroon.

"With his new girl?"

I sighed and nodded again. As much as possible I don't want to talk about it. But, he saved my ass.

"He looks mad, Nari. Especially with me, do you think there's another reason why his mad at you?"

Tinignan ko si Jackson. Trying to read his eyes and I only see that cold aura he has even if he's smiling. Wala akong nababasa sa kaniya but I could sense that his making me realize something.

"The reason why his mad because if ever they fail to convince his mother to back out, he doesn't have any other choice because he couldn't fool me again." Malamig kong sagot.

Ramdam ko ang mariing paghawak ni Jackson saking kamay. "As much as I want to support you and cheer you with your twisted opinion, I couldn't, because, inside your heart, there's toxic in it. You need to clean that up soon..." he said deeply.

Napakurap ako, trying to understand what he meant by that, but I couldn't.

"Or else you wouldn't be happy..." dugtong niya.