MCCO 47 - #Object

Chapter 47

Pinagmasdan ko ang sarili sa isang malaking salamin. I am wearing a creamy sleek off-the-shoulder silhoutte dress with side slit and knee-length hem.

I paired it with Jackson's gift. Pasalubong niya daw sakin. It's a Swarovski crystal, a pair of earrings and a floral lace heels.

The medical expo is today and I am there to be his date and his personal assistant. That's why pinayagan akong mag-leave ngayon.

Jackson is going to be an intern here in the Philippines, specifically in their partner in the business, the Montañez Group Hospital for a couple of months at paniguradong pauulanan ako ng mga tanong nila Eden.

While looking at the mirror naalala ko ang sinabi ni Castielle kagabi. Bakit pakiramdam ko akasalanan ko pa lahat kung bakit siya lumayo? Bakit parang sinisisi niya pa ako?

Bakit ba nagpapanggap parin siya? Alam kong galit siya sakin sa kadahilanang hindi niya nako magagamit sa plano nila ng ama niya dahil buking ko na sila at hindi ko alam kung ahahayaang magamit nila ako.aaaz

Sinong matinong anak ang hahayaang ang sarili niyang gamitin para saktan ang sariling Ama na walang ginawa kundi ang mahalin ako ng totoo? Sinong matinong babae ang susugal para sa lalakeng walang kasiguraduhan kong niloloko ka ba o hindi? At minsan kanang ginamit...

Kaya mahirap sakin ang makinig. Mahirap saking ang maniwala. Hindi naman kasi sila 'yung sinaktan at niloko. Ako 'yun, eh. Ako 'yung ginamit at ngayon mas lalong kumplikado.

But, my decision is final. Pagsisihan ko man ito, mananatili akong nakangiti at susuporta sa Papa ko. Even it breaks me, I will try to be happy.

Jackson and his driver picked me up in our house. Kasalukuyan siyang naninirahan sa isa sa hotel ng Montanez Group at doon narin maninirahan for a couple of months. And maybe I could go with him after those couple of months back to Korea.

"Neoneun aleumdawo boyeossda..." Jackson said while smiling. (You looked beautiful...)

Ngumiti ako. This is the first time he compliments me. "Why, thank you, handsome..." biro ko.

He looked very dashing with his black tuxedo. In the next day, I will be seeing him again like this, as my date to my father's engagement party.

It's around seven in the evening and when we reached the SMX convention, marami ng sasakyang nagdadagsaan.

I should remind myself that this is a medical expo and as my first time attending such event, hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin. But, of course, I already brief myself in tonight's event.

They will showcase a medical product to find some investors to invest in their product and also some medical personalities, or CEO's of different hospitals. Malamang sa malamang ay naririto ang CEO ng MGH and also the Montesor Hospital at iba pa.

I'm quite agitated. This event is full of high-rank people, or elites and this is the first time. My family isn't that rich, though I could say average rich. My father isn't a CEO or something.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jackson asked when we got out the car.

Tipid akong ngumiti, "Mmm. Just nervous." Sagot ko. "I feel like I don't belong." Dugtong ko.

He smirked and gracefully led me his right arm, "Don't be nervous. You have me with you." He said it coolly like he was a prince in such Disney movie.

I chuckled and held his arm as we walked towards the press who's now on standby at the side of the blue carpet.

The head news was, Jackson Kang the future CEO of The Seoul Hospital is with Narian Esquilon—the girl who went abroad and finished her nursing degree with flying colors and currently an intern in MGH from Seoul Hospital.