"Got it" He nodded.

We stood there for a minute just staring at anything and everything until I saw his eyes scan my body.

"Hey! Eyes up here" I snapped.

He put his hands up in mock surrender with a smirk on his face.

"Hey, you can't blame a man for looking at the beautiful wet woman wearing a towel in front of him." He smirked.

"It would almost be a...crime if I didn't look" He winked.

I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I went to fold my arms across my chest but in doing so the towel shifted downwards and my boobs involuntarily were pushed up by my arms, the crevice noticeably visible.

And I would've slapped his eyes out of their sockets if I could, because he looked...

Again

---------

"Now will you tell me about yourself?"

I groaned as Harry asked for the twenty-eighth time this past hour.

We sat at the table eating chocolate cake and cream that was for once, safe to eat and nontoxic.

"Fine, what do you want to know?"

He grinned.

"How about we play twenty questions. I ask a question and then we both answer"

I groaned again.

"Ask away" I sighed and scraped the remnants of my food with my spoon.

"What's your full name?"

"Aria Blair Watson"

"Harry Edward Styles"

"I know Harry" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well, I'm going to ignore how creepy you are and ask the next question" he said.

"I found it on Google Harry, GOOGLE" He rolled his eyes.

"Favourite colour?"

"Blue"

"Blue" He smiled.

"Tattoos or piercings?"

I lifted my shirt to show him. I had a heart on my hip, the words 'solo para tus ojos...' on my left ankle and a crown on my ribcage. He watched in amazement as I pointed out my meaningful tattoos.

"and piercings..." I trailed off.

I pointed to my crystal belly button piercing and the small silver stud in my left nostril.

"What does solo para tus ojos mean?" he inquired.

I stared at my ankle in thought.

"For your eyes only" I muttered.

With that, I stood up and left the dining table.

----

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" Dad asked.

"Yes I am" I groaned. He's been bickering all day and I wish I could catch a break. It was the night of the ball. The one that was actually meant for the cake. Luckily I purchased a new one and just out of spite, covered it with more poison then before. I remember feeling satisfied as I watched the venomous liquid seep into the rich cake, toxic gas floating around the delicious dessert.

Some may call me a psychopath but I prefer the term 'raised by mafia members' or 'stricken with revenge'.

The cake was meant for a wealthy drug dealer, Dominic La Sosa, who 'misplaced' our cargo. In return for his disloyalty we decided to bring him a treat that would most likely burn a hole through his throat.

I stepped out of the sleek black limousine and gracefully walked up the steps alongside my father, making sure to lift the ends of my dress. I wore a simple black silk dress with a long metallic cobra on the front of it that had a low neckline and I paired it with metallic silver knee high boots. I wore a silver choker, long silver earrings and my dark hair was straightened and left to flow down my back. I consciously made sure not to reveal any of my weapons while hitching up my dress. I had two knives and a gun strapped to my left thigh and 2 magazines of bullets and another gun in my boots.

One of the men we brought along with us, called Martin held the cake. We entered the brightly lit hall in toe and our cake holder made sure to deliver our treat to Dominic's room. I grabbed a drink from a waitress and sipped white wine from my flute. I was legally not allowed to, but when you grow up with a daily routine that consists of everything and anything that is against the law, underage drinking is the least of your worries.

My eyes scanned the area until they landed on Dominic and his mistress. His wife was away on a holiday in the Netherlands. I was glad she wasn't here because it meant that she didn't have to see the horrifying image of her unfaithful husband dying. An image that would surely be burnt into her mind forever. Her soul was far too innocent to be tainted with such a dark memory.

"Anthony Watson, my dear friend" Dominic greeted my father with a brief hug and then moved on to me.

"Aria Watson, you have grown into a beautiful woman" His thick Spanish accent flew through the air as he kissed my hand with etiquette.

"todavía hablas español?" (You still speak Spanish?) he asked.

"por supuesto" (Of course) I replied. I smiled a fake smile as he disappeared through the crowd.

My father got to work on blending in with the rest and I thought I'd check up on Harry. I rung one of the nerds in charge of surveillance of my apartment and they assured me he was still present in the flat and was fine. I thanked him and hung up.

Now all we have to do is wait.