Battle Of Unicron Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"The yellow setting." Jessie clarified to Braedey.

"You have disappointed me, Braedey Martin. I shall not help you again." Alpha Trion's projection then vanished from sight.

"You call that help?!" Braedey yelled, then looked to Jessie. "Can you track my transformations by their Energon signature?"

Jessie's eyes glowed blue, as she tries to track the missing Transformers. Her eyes return to normal, and she looked to Braedey. "No. They're all the same as you."

"Not a problem." Rex spoke up, holding up a Transformatrix badge. "They all have a Transformatrix symbol. We can track them with our badges."

~*~*~
(Ten Minutes Later)

Soon, the trio had gotten into Rex's car, and they were making their way to track each of the transformations that had gotten out of the watch. Moka was with them also, and she has been brought up to speed with what's going on.

"Let me bring you up to speed, hero." Rex grumbled to the brunette. "Thanks to you, I can't turn back. I'm a monster."

Braedey's expression fell, as he looked down to his feet. "I'm sorry, Rex. I didn't know." He muttered.

"Stop saying that. You're not a monster." Jessie then held his hand. "Use your powers. Absorb my skin."

"I'm trying." Rex sighed. "It doesn't work. I'm trapped like this forever."

A beeping sound soon came from the badge. Moka leaned over from her rear seat, and pointed to the map. "Looks like we've found CrystalGon."

When they arrived at what could be a carnival pier, they found CrystalGon, but he was punching an amusement park ride, but he wasn't leaving a dent in the ride at all.

"Not quite the smooth talker he used to be." Rex commented.

"Without your guiding intelligence, CrystalGon's nothing but instinct." Jessie deduced.

"What now?" Moka asked.

"Let's try and get his attention, and I'll bring him back into the Transformatrix." Braedey suggested.

"But how?" Jessie asked.

"I got that." Rex smirked. "Hey, Rocky! Over here! Have it your way." He sprinted over to the Crystal Cybertronian, but CrystalGon shot him with a rainbow blast of energy. "Okay. I was looking for a good fight. And this is all the excuse I-" His right hand suddenly morphed into a concrete mace with Energon crystals jutting out of it. "Ohh, you are in so much trouble!" He sprinted at CrystalGon, striking him a few times, only for the Crystal Cybertronian to shoot him into a jet fighter simulator ride.

"Okay." Braedey activated the Transformatrix. "Looks like a job for Hotrod!" He slammed his hand down on the watch, and in a blue flash, now in his place was the Pyro Autobot.

"Let's turn up the heat!" He sprinted forward, then slammed a fiery fist into CrystalGon, sending him off his feet, then the Crystal Cybertronian was punched down by Rex.

"Does that help?" Rex smirked.

"Yeah, it does." Hotrod nodded. Then, the Transformatrix dial turned yellow, and absorbed CrystalGon back into the watch.

~*~*~