Remembering the good times

In London, UK, Seth, Dean, Charlotte and Paige were at home on a Saturday Night watching Saturday Night TV with some takeaway.  Long story short, Saturday Night Takeaway!

Everyone was loving the thrill and the excitement of the show but for Seth, He seems a lot concern for Dean. Dean is the only one who he cares about and he wants to make sure that he's safe and sound from his family and that goes for his dad, he needs to confront him once and for all.

Dean looks at Seth and felt the need to talk to him. Dean crotch down, hold his shoulder and said "Are you alright?" Seth smiled at Dean and had to speak to him about the Finn situation. "I don't know but before I met you again, Finn was by side no matter what, We laughed, we cried, we had fun, we did the things that I want to with Finn as much as I do want to spend time with you. I hope that you and Finn know each other." "Apparently we did, remember in high school, Finn was the exchange student all the way from Ireland, remember." "Yep, I remembered."

Flashback
Finn was a geek who got beaten up by evil HENDRIX. A big, crazed up monster. Then Dean Ambrose comes in with his Superman outfit. He beats up Hendrix with all his might and he grabbed his legs and swing around to flying high. As both Finn and Dean did the handshake and jumped.

Wait a minute, That's not what really happened, isn't it?

Real Flashback
Finn was drawing his own sketchbook and a mysterious person looked at his drawing and said "What are you drawing?" Finn jumped a little to see that it was Dean looking so good and had lipstick on his mouth. "What's going on, Ambrose?" "Well, I'm not complaining but that is a pretty good drawing." Finn felt proud a little bit but then Finn noticed the love bites on his neck. "Before you ask, I kissed my girlfriend and it felt so good. Maybe you'll be fine like me. All you have to do is to push it to the limit!" Finn was ignoring him but eager to do it.

Present time
"But then what happens next?" Seth asked but before Dean could speak, Seth's phone rang. It was Finn and Seth quickly replied the call. "Hey Finn, Where are you, man? We wanna see you." "I know just, Meet me in Canary Wharf." "OK, Love you man." "Love you too."
Charlotte quickly go to Seth, "Was it Finn? What did he say?" "Calm down, Charlotte, He's here and he wants to meet us at Canary Wharf." "So what are you waiting for, Let's head out in London and see Finn. Man, I wanna see him after so long." Dean felt so excited to see him after 10 years.
Everyone put their hands together and lift their hand up while saying "Victory"

Meanwhile Finn was looking at the water and took a deep breath and sigh. It feels like an old friend has arrived. Somebody put his hand across his shoulder and said "You did the right thing." And that person is Triple H.

A/N What a shocker that I put for you but get ready to feel even more shocked by what I'm about to do next for the story.