Game Plan

But before Triple H could tell the truth, there was a ROWDY woman coming in a dress. A woman who's fearless and dominant and groundbreaking in the MMA world. RONDA ROUSEY!!! "Am I late?" She said with a grin.

Triple H couldn't tell the truth not right now so he's gonna wait until the time IS right!! "Finn, Nikki, John, I'll like you to meet my newest sponsor, Ronda Rousey!"

We all exchanged hands in a good way. "Hunter, It's an honour to finally meet you. I'm sure your son may feel the same way." "He must." Triple H took an deep breath and told them why he recruited Ronda.

"Ronda is a beautiful badass friend of mine. She dominated in the MMA and Judo world. She also done lots of accomplishments in the past. Now she's here not only to help take care of the business but to help take care of the problem that I have with Seth and that idiot."

They all nodded especially Finn, Finn wants to know what happened so that he can help both sides into unity. But only time can tell.

Ronda knew where Seth, Dean, Charlotte and Paige is. Las Vegas, as Ronda would call it home. So Triple H, Ronda, Finn, John and I included everyone in this room hatched a game plan and this Game Plan is not gonna be good!

A/N Sorry for the long wait. So what happens next? What is Triple H's game plan? Will Seth and Dean confront Triple H? Will Finn bring both parties together at last? What is Ronda really here for? All that will revealed in the next chapters where things get heating up at the moment!!