Hello

Finn can't believe that Dean was on Seth's phone. Finn knew Dean from kindergarten and secretly he was the only one who got in contact with Dean after what happened at homecoming. (It's another word for prom) "What do you want, Ambrose?" Said Finn eager to know. Dean smirked at Seth lying in the bed and said to Finn "Well, my boy Sethie right over here is completely safe and sound!" "How completely safe?" "Well by kidnapping him and taking him straight to my hometown, Cincinatti." Finn was stunned and scared for Dean. Finn really missed Dean a lot and he knew that he was innocent. "Dean, I don't know what to say but you should have taken him back otherwise.." "NEVER!" barked Dean as Finn was astounded. Dean talked to Finn in a very devilish voice. "I have waited 10 freaking years for my best friend to see me again and you have no idea how much that I want to see him. So why don't you do me a favour and leave us alone? ADIOS Bitch!"

Dean hanged up the phone and he looked at Seth sleeping in the mattress. It bothered him that he didn't have a cover to sleep on. So he got a cover for him and put it in the mattress. Also he decided to sleep with him because he knew that Seth is very alone which he should never ever be. He missed his brother and that's the only thing that count. Also they were shirtless at the time.

P.S. Hey everyone, I hope you guys had a great summer. Sorry it took so long but it was worth the wait I can tell you that. Also Dean and Seth shirtless makes me happy and insane. Because of them, I couldn't sleep over that. No, literally. Thanks guys and Thank you Sheamus, the Celtic strip tease. But this is only the beginning for them because they are gonna be the brand NEW RAW Tag team Champions. Until then so long, partner.