Basketball-Mania

Seth's POV
I woke up from a unexpected nap and I lifted my arms up. But then I looked at the view and saw a skyline of casinos and hotels and sun was shining. I was beginning to wonder what's going on! I was beginning to wonder that this isn't Canada, This is Viva Las Vegas. But then Dean came in wearing a Brie Mode shirt and some jeans. I was confused a lot recently so I decided to talk to him. "Dean, Where the fuck are we?" I said it confused and angry. Dean smiled evilly but sweetly and said "I'm sorry but I got good news and bad news. Bad news the party already happened." I was shocked completely. "But the good news to make it up for you, We're in Viva Las Vegas and we're going to a NBA Basketball game between Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavillers." Dean was very excited about that but to be honest, I needed to get that out of my chest. "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?" I lashed out at Dean completely. "FIRST YOU KIDNAPPED ME, THEN YOU TAKE ME TO AN ABANDONED BASEMENT WHERE I GOT TREATED LIKE GOLLUM, NEXT YOU PULLED YOUR DEVILISH PLANS TO TAKE ME TO LAS VEGAS EVEN THOUGH I MISSED A PARTY IN CANADA!" "Listen Canada is my favourite country but if you been to a party with these people, All they can do is TALK TALK TALK. It's very boring, if you can ask me that!" "It's not boring, it's sophisticated, while you excuse me I'm going home." I tried to go home but Dean has other plans. "Um Seth, You can't forget your phone, do you?" As I turned around to look at Dean with my phone, My mind like "oh shit!" Dean started to look at my phone and look at my apps, "Tinder, Satan is my virtue, PornHub?" I snatched the phone with dignity, I stared at him face to face. "I don't know what antics you're bringing but I'm not afraid for someone like you" "Either am I, Big Bad Wolf" I wanted to get him but it ended in a surprise sort of way, He put me in the Figure 8 and it hurts a little bit and I tapped out. LEGIT! It shocked me a lot more. "Cheer Up, buddy, It's time to go and watch some basketball." Dean said and he's actually pretty OK with it. It will take me a few days, or a few months or a few years to recover, as of matter of fact I'll never recover from this at all.

Dean's POV
Then we went to the Arena and I made Seth go after the poor stunt that I had to do this morning. I will never do that again but it felt really good. Seth was wearing the clothes that I chose for him, A Brie Mode shirt, some jeans and a SnapBack and some red shoes. "I can't believe that I'm going with you." Seth muttered to me but I managed to calm him down, I mean Blue calm him down, It allowed dogs too. But then I saw someone else and she was someone that I knew a long time ago. I needed to see her but now is not the time and the place. I need to know what's she doing here?

A/N Summer's over and that sucks. So I'm going to make sure I update as I can. Also do you like the surprise that I pulled for you? Anyways what's going to happen next? Who is Dean looking at? What secrets is Dean pulling? I don't know but we will find out but until then, So long Partner!!!