She loves control

Dean's POV
We had a really great time at the basketball game. Seth was enjoying every second of the match. Not really until it came to the dance cam, Seth was dancing crazy. Little did I know, Seth can dance. How comes he never told me that in our high school days? It was the 1st time that I get to see Seth smile since the week before prom. We share our memories in my iPhone and we had a great time there.

Then I had to bring to somewhere special and it's where Seth has to get his own "Brie Mode" activated. It's a casino and a restaurant called Hard Rock Casino. It's one of the hottest clubs in the world and that's one of the reasons why I love Sin City itself. Me and Seth were sitting in the VIP couches with a table with our drink menus. Me and Seth were drinking a cocktail to celebrate our friendship and somehow Seth were enjoying it on the outside but however I know Seth very well, I believe what he really felt is that he doesn't seem like to be enjoying. Little did I know, I planned the best just for Seth.

Seth's POV
I was pretty happy to have an experience, man. Dean sure know how to treat me right. But I'm confused too. Why this change of heart after everything we've been through? I don't know but what I do know is that I never ever been more happier in my life since my high school days. Ever since I got kidnapped, Dean changed my life for the better. For that I never been more grateful and most importantly I've never been more alive.

There was a beautiful lady wearing a beautiful black dress. She's looking damn hot, she has a nice figure and her lovely eyes shined through the stars. She got black hair and she got tanned skin. She wears high heels and she was at the bar waiting for her drink. So I went up to the bar and see her gorgeous smile. "Excuse me, I bet this seat was taken, right." I said as this woman giggled and said "No, the seat is all yours." I smiled as I sat through the seat with her at the bar. "I'm sorry, it's just that you're so sexy, did I really said that?" "It's OK!" We both smiled. "So tell me your name, please." "Saraya" "Saraya, What a sweet name." "Thank You" Saraya and I talk about our jobs and our interests even we both love a passion of ours which is wrestling. The chat was amazing.

A Camila Cabello song came on, People were jamming to this song on the dance floor. "Oh my goodness, I love this song." said Saraya with a huge smile. Seth was wondering that about being on the dance floor. "Would you like to join in? Seth pleaded Saraya and they were in the dance floor dancing the night away. It's true, She loves control. As they dance sexually with clothes on and Dean was enjoying this that he whistled for them. Once the song ends, people were so impressed of Seth and Saraya that they applaud them. They both took a bow and felt shy at the time but it was all worth it. Maybe they should appear on Dancing with the Stars like I did. It would be tough competition to face Artem and I.

"Hey Saraya" As she turned around, I said with a smile, "Can I have your phone number and social media accounts please?" She agreed and I now followed her on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and my phone book. I never ever forget her a lot and I pretty sure a future date is on the cards.

Dean's POV
Actually as I look at Seth and Saraya together, I knew that there were a match in heaven. It was my idea all along. I was very hungry so I had something to eat while doing that, I saw someone with her friends. What the hell she's doing here? I mean why the hell does the bitch wants? I kept watching her for an hour. As she went into the car park, I finally have a chance to talk to her, I look at her angrily and she gasped. "Surprised to see me" I said it with fury. "Dean, I never thought you'll be here!" said Charlotte Flair.

A/N So it was Charlotte Flair all along. Also about the Saraya thing, it was inspired by Seth's girlfriend Sarah, she's beautiful too. Anyways I'm listening to PVRIS while I'm working on this masterpiece. But either way I'm happy of the chapter right now and I know you guys have enjoyed it. I know that I have. But the questions stands, What is Charlotte doing here? Why Dean is angry with her? Will Nikki and John find Seth? Has Seth changed his life forever thanks to Dean and Saraya? What's gonna happen next? All will be revealed soon but until then so long partners. WOOOO!!!!!