Why Flair Why

Charlotte's POV
I had a really great time being at the club and the arena. I had a massive pay rise because the Cena Empire was so proud of me at the party in Canada thanks to my work ethic. So I went into my car to get myself to sleep but then somebody said angrily "Surprised to see me!" As I look, It was someone from my past who was looking at me angrily, it was Dean Ambrose.

"Dean, I never thought you'd be here!" I said nervously. Dean walked towards me while looking at me in anger. We were looking at each other face to face. Dean was also looking at my car for a few seconds then looked at me. "It's been 10 years since I last saw YOU!" "Dean, I can expla..." "DON'T FUCKING DENY IT!" I was literally scared for my life. Until Seth came over with his clothes on.

"Charlotte, what are you doing here?" Seth asked looked confused and surprised to see me here. I greeted him beautifully by saying "Hi Seth!" I was relieved that Seth was here and I talked to him why I was here and that is because I got a pay rise so I went to Vegas with my friends to celebrate. "I wish you was in Canada, it could have been fun!" "I think so too but I got a story to tell." Seth told me about how he got kidnapped by Dean but until suddenly Dean was furious at me that he couldn't take it, so he flipped the fuck out by saying "SHE DID IT! CHARLOTTE FUCKING SHOOT AT YOU AND BLAME ME FOR IT!"

Seth couldn't believe it. He was shocked, upset and mostly angry at me for doing this. "You did this to me!" Seth said as he was about to cry. I tried to confront him but he shouts at me to stop me. Seth never ever thought that I was such a dangerous person to be with so I had to tell the truth. "If you want to know what really happened, I think you both should know."

"It was your dad who paid me do it for him. He knows my father very well and my father was his mentor for so many years. He loved you so much that he would make your life better and make you very happy. When he saw your friend for the 1st time, he felt so disgusted to see him. He looked so rough and dirty and probably looks like that he ended up in the rat-infested dark hole. Including the little hairline of his, Your dad really want to shave it off!"

Seth's POV
I couldn't believe it. After all this time, My ruthless dad was the one who ordered Charlotte to kill me. What kind of a father would that? So I lashed out on both Dean and Charlotte angrily. "REALLY? MY DAD WAS THE ONE WHO PAID YOU TO DO THIS TO ME! ME AND DAD, WE USED TO BE TIGHT BUT NOT ANYMORE BECAUSE WE'RE THROUGH!" So I walk away to confront my dad once and for all. "HEY SETH, I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT NEED YOUR BROTHER, DO YOU?" said Charlotte as I stopped and opened my eyes in a state of shock. I turned around to find out what she really means. "THAT'S RIGHT, DEAN IS YOUR BROTHER!" I looked at Dean who looked me face to face seriously. So I ran away while I was crying to somewhere quiet and peaceful. I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT OF THAT HAPPENING. THAT'S WHEN MY LIFE STARTS TO CHANGE FOREVER!

A/N Dun Dun Dun!! That's right the questions has been answered. Seth's father Triple H was the one who contacted Charlotte to shoot Seth with an arrow and blame it on Dean and Dean is Seth's real brother. What is happening right now? Find out in the next chapter to see what happens next but until then, so long partners!