Long time no see

After a long night, Seth woke up drowsy, tired and groggy in a very dark abandoned basement. He was all tied up in a bed with handcuffs. "What The?" he cried looking so confused. One minute he's prepared to go to Canada and the next thing you know he's strapped into a bed.

"Well, Well, Well, Isn't that the man who got his life figured out

"Well, Well, Well, Isn't that the man who got his life figured out." said the mysterious attacker as he smiled at him. Seth couldn't see the man because of the Dark but he said "Where am I?" "You're in an abandoned basement in my home of Cincinnati, Ohio!" Seth opened his eyes in disbelief. "HELP!" shouted Seth as the mysterious attacker laughs in insanity. "Now you're so sad, weak, pitiful, Face it Seth, You're now officially trash." Seth couldn't believe it.

"Look, man, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDNAPPING ME, HUH? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Shouted a furious Seth so desperate wanting to get out from this hell. Then the mysterious attacker walked slowly as Seth finally catch a glimpse of who the hell he is.  The mysterious one was wearing a hood with a leather jacket with some jeans and some boots. Then he removed the hood as the face revealed to be someone familiar, someone who Seth hasn't met for a long, long time. "Long time no see, B*tch!" said Dean Ambrose who smiled at Seth.

Seth was shocked as he reminded of the flashbacks that he had with him. Seth never thought that Dean come back for him. Then Seth was angry and furious and want to get his hands on Dean. "You Again." said Seth and he shook his head in disbelief. "Hi Seth, I missed you so much and now we both need to finish what we've both start a long time ago." said a devious Dean.

"You B*tch, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING THAT I HAD, THROUGHOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS, WE USED TO BE MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS, WE WERE BROTHERS, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME AT THE PROM 10 YEARS AGO. YOU ARE NOW..." "SHUT THE F*** UP." Dean silenced Seth as loud as possible. Seth was stunned to pieces.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, IN FACT I WASN'T THE MOTHERF*CKING PERSON WHO CAUSE YOU THIS F*CKING MESS. I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. BUT THE HEADMASTER DIDN'T BELIEVE ME, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME IN FACT EVERYONE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME." Dean was also crying while standing for himself. "SO THEY SENT ME OFF TO THIS GARBAGE TRASH IN THE FIRST PLACE, IT MEANT TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE ME BUT INSTEAD THEY USED ME AS BAIT, THEY F*CKING USED ME AS A SL*T TO PLAY WITH. IT WAS GODDAMN SICK AND IT MADE ME SCREAM IN PAIN. SO I RAN AWAY."

Seth was stunned and scared for his life as he said "Woah, I can't believe it, but still I'm going home. "NO" Shouted Dean in rage as he pounced in Seth's lap and grabbed his scissors from his pocket, cut the collar and ripped his t-shirt in half. Seth couldn't believe it as he stared at Dean angrily. "At least I got your belongings in the room, No way you're going out of my basement. I waited 10 years for you, nothing will stop me now from hurting you ever again. EVER." Dean kissed Seth's cheek in anger and said "Have fun, Sweetie!" and winked at him.

As he put the keys away and went back upstairs, Seth unlocked himself with the keys and put on another t-shirt and ran to the stairs. Soon as he realised it, he was locked in. "COME ON DEAN, YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS?" On one side Seth knocked on the door to get out, but on the other side Dean was crying and so upset that he made Seth like this. "I wish this would be over by now!" Dean thought to himself as he silently cried. Until a voice "Hey, I'm back." Then Dean wiped his tears and on his way to the living room.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N Oooh what happened next, Will Seth ever get out from this mess? Who is that voice calling Dean? and Will Seth and Dean get back together? We'll find out in the next chapter but until then, So long partner. (Winks)