Spotted him

John and I was watching the Basketball game in John's home in Florida! We had chicken wings, salad, Roast potatoes and some wine!!! "Nikki, I know you are going to be awesome with Dancing with the Stars but I got to say, Can you teach me some ballroom dancing lessons?" Said John as I smiled with glee!

Then my phone rang with the ringtone of a beautiful sound. It's from my friend, Naomi, "Hey girl, I spotted someone in the basketball game. It's Seth!" I was puzzled and said "Um, What? There's no way that Se......" As I look that it is instead Seth with a guy that I basically don't know of! They were wearing BRIE Mode shirts, probably they wanted my sister back!!! John looked at them and smiled at me! "We found him, He's safe!"

It was a huge sigh of relief so we called Seth's dad and making sure that everything's OK!!!

Seth's dad heard the news in his living room and immediately switched on the TV and saw Dean and Seth on the TV! He's not shocked with happiness or disappointment instead he was furious! He has never expected for this to happen! There needed to be another way. That's why he's the Game, the Cerebal Assison, That's why he's TRIPLE H!!!

A/N Thank You so much for reading this and I know you will love this! Don't forget you can read my one shot for WWE 2K18! Until then so long partner!