KIDNAPPED

They were driving in a getaway car all the way to the place where Finn wants to meet them. Seth was driving to the place while Dean, Charlotte and Paige were anxious to see him. "Look, Nobody knows that we should be able to meet Finn, OK. We just needed to keep it to ourselves." Dean said with his fingers crossed. Paige was loving the sights of her home country, at least that made her smile. Charlotte was nervous for Seth and Dean because they are about to confront their dad and needs to know why. "Seth, Are you sure about this?" "How can I? We're born ready and no matter what, we've got each other backs'."

The GPS told them about which directions about the place where Finn is in right now. Seth was driving all the way safely and as fast as possible just to get to him. Meanwhile Triple H and the rest of us are hiding so that we can capture them with all our might except for Finn. Finn was the main prey for Seth, Dean, Charlotte and Paige because he knows them well and told Triple H about it. (I won't give you the flashback just yet but I will soon) Finn closed his eyes, just waiting for them for a while. Then a car with the GPS saying "You've reached your destination." and out comes the Calvary of Seth, Dean, Charlotte and Paige.

"Finn" shouted Seth as he hugged Finn with open arms. Finn remembered everyone especially Dean. Finn went up to Dean "Hey, pal, It's good to see you again." Dean wasn't frightened at all because he knew Finn right from the get go including the phone call from Canada. "Well, this is awkward but however it's good to see you, Finn. Anyways how you're doing?" Paige said with a grin. "Well, things gone pretty well and OK as usual. Got a job, got six pack abs and doing really well for the business." They all smiled at Finn but things gone into a serious note. "Seth, Your dad is looking for you, all of you and he wants to take you all down one by one." Dean was stunned by this but questioned Finn. "How does he know about this?" "Let's just say the camera was on both on you at the basketball game." "Oh" said Dean sarcastically and mutters "Never trust those cameras especially Katy Perry too." "Relax, I got you guys a safe place for you to be in for now. Follow me." They all followed Finn to a place where they feel perfectly safe, an dark abandoned warehouse. There were a few lights shining above them, there were large boxes in there and there are a table in there.

But then glass bottles shattered in all of their heads especially Seth and Dean by Secret Spies. They were unconscious for now but later they will wake up to see what consequences lies for them. Triple H walked into Finn and said "Thank You. Also if anyone asks, We burned all the guns. So now our mission is a gun free zone. Thanks to the future generations of future leaders around the world." They both looked up to the air remembering the future. The future is now for you.

Author's Note: Today, I'm publishing my next chapter on the day when the March for Our Lives movement happens. This is pretty surreal for me because I'm now a young adult and the generation that I'm living in right now is making a change for the better and I could not be any more proud for the heroes and the survivors who walked to D.C. demanding for change. This chapter that I'm dedicating to every young men and women including me around the world who has a dream and making a positive change for generations ahead.

Now what happens next, What happens to Seth, Dean, Charlotte and Paige? We don't know except I'll write the story but until then, so long Champions.