Me or Nothing

In a empty street, Seth was crossing his arms and legs and starts crying. He couldn't believe it, His best friend turns out to be his long-lost brother. What a reunion it turns out to be. Then Dean followed his little brother to say sorry.

"Look, I didn't mean to hurt you. But I want you to know the truth right now. Thanks goodness that Charlotte did that. Are you....." As Dean was trying to help Seth, Seth backed off and said, "Go Away!" Dean was about to go but he couldn't because he's been through this lie this whole time that he finally wants to be with his brother. "Look I'm not going, Alright, I knew you were my brother since high school. I found out when I saw that photo in Mum's secret photo album.

Flashback
Dean was in his mom's room while he was getting his clothes ready for prom. He looks at dusted book and wiped the dust of the book. He turned the cover and it turns out to be a photo album.
He opened up to see his Mom with Triple H with an ultrasound of Dean. Also it has a letter for Triple H.
"Dear Hunter,
I know that you will never ever hear from me ever again but how long you will keep this secret? I named my son Dean because he made me so happy that I don't want to abort him like you told me too. Please forgive me and make sure you take care of Stephanie and Seth for me!
From Mrs Ambrose"

"He was about to abort you?" Questioned Seth and Dean nodded. "Mum was pregnant with me when she was 16, that's how she raised me up all on her own" Seth was shocked to pieces. "What about the Charlotte situation, huh? What about that?" Dean never felt so guilty on his life but he had to tell him the truth.

Flashback
Dean was about to tell Seth the truth but as he went straight up to him near the curtains, Charlotte has an cross arrow in front of Dean. Dean was confused and said "Charlotte, What are you doing?" "Save it, This is where you're going to end up. Seth belongs to me and that's it!" Charlotte got her target ready but however Dean was fighting with Charlotte for the arrow. Unfortunately Charlotte accidentally shot Seth in the shoulder. Both Charlotte and Dean were shocked but Charlotte did her duty to frame someone and that someone was Dean. Security took Dean away into a police car and he gone straight to jail!

While Dean told the flashback to him, he was crying like literally mad. In fact both Seth and Dean were crying.

"I'm so so sorry of all the pain that I put you through over the years. I did not know that was supposed to happen to you, I swear!" Seth put his head down to think then looked up to see Dean and said "If you swear, then why don't you hit me?" "What, no no no, I will not do it, Seth. I will not hit you!" "Come on Dean, I don't know to do anymore. You wanted to destroy me all those years, huh then DO IT!!"

Dean can't do this to Seth. That's his brother for crying out loud. "Come on Dean, it's either me or nothing." Dean had to put his fist out and walked up to Seth. Seth was crying so much that he shouted at Dean to say "DO IT DAMN IT, HIT ME AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED TO, TO GET THIS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM, DO IT RIGHT AND DO IT RIGHT NOW, HIT ME DAMN IT!" Dean shouted back at Seth's face, "NOOOOOO!" Dean gave Seth a hug and they both were crying. They need each other right now.

Seth remembered their father, Triple H. He's going to get his father after everything's he done to him and Dean too. It's time for redemption but first he need to talk to Charlotte.

P.S. HOLY CRAP! What a chapter it was. I hope it makes you emotional. I'm back and just like I said in the last chapter, I'm gonna do more so stay turned. Until then, so long partners!