NINETEEN ➳ SHATTERED SIGHT, PT. 2

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
SHATTERED SIGHT, PT. 2
╚═════ ═════╝

FROST CRUSHED UNDERNEATH EMMA AND ELSA'S SHOES AS THEY WALKED IN INGRID'S ICE CAVE IN SEARCH OF HER

FROST CRUSHED UNDERNEATH EMMA AND ELSA'S SHOES AS THEY WALKED IN INGRID'S ICE CAVE IN SEARCH OF HER. Suddenly, as they were looking around, a voice from behind them spoke. "You two have no idea how long I've waited for this moment."

They turned around, finding Ingrid staring at them with a soft smile. Her smile, however, dropped when Ingrid no longer seen the ribbons on their wrists. "Your ribbons...what have you done?

"I'm not much for accessories."

"Those ribbons joined us together." A heartbroken expression was plastered on her face.

"Get it through your head, lady. We're not your sisters and we're never gonna love you."

"Oh, Emma." Ingrid sighed and plopped down onto her sofa. "I know that you actually believe that. And...it makes me sad. But I know that sadness won't last because soon, you'll see you're wrong."

"Don't do it!" Emma's eyebrows furrowed as Ingrid held up two stone. "The hell are those?"

"They're memories," Ingrid smiled. "I took from the two of you. And now it's time to give them back."

"Why? So we can remember just how badly you treated us?"

"The funny thing about time is we romanticize the good and forget the bad. That's exactly what's in these crystals. These are the good memories and nothing else. Lovely moments the two of you shared with me, which I'll cherish forever and now so will you."

"I hate to break it to you, but magic can't make someone love you," Emma said.

"You're right, Emma. Magic can't create love," Ingrid agreed. "But if someone loved you in the past, it can make them love you again. And I know you've forgotten, Emma, but you did love me. You both did." Ingrid stood and began walking toward them. "That's why...right now, you're not doing anything. We all know the only way to stop me is to kill me, and you're both...hesitating." She looked at them with smiles. "You don't have it in you."

"It's okay." Ingrid held her hands out, a stone in each palm. "Come. Be my sisters."

Elsa sighed. "I can't do it, Emma. I can't hurt her."

"Yeah, well, I can." Emma went to thrust her hand forward when Anna suddenly came running in.

"Wait! Stop!"

"Anna! No, she's too dangerous."

"You should listen to my sister and go," Ingrid snapped.

"Your sister?" Anna glared at her aunt and went to go at her, but Emma abd Elsa held her back. "She's mine! And whatever you're gonna do..." Anna paused, pondering her words. "Well...don't. Elsa, I found this on the beach." Anna held up a large piece of parchment. "It's from our mother. She must've thrown it into the ocean before their ship sank. It came over in the portal with us."