Why did he go out with her,jeez,the girl was a total bitch.

As soon as I stepped out of the car,I could smell the salty air and hear the sea gulls and the waves crashing at the shore.I got a little home sick,since this was literally the first time I was at a beach without Alexis.

"Are you going to wear a bikini?",Michael asked me.We were in the beach less than 2 seconds and I  was already being harassed.

I took my flip flops off,feeling the warm sand under my feet,"leave me aloneeee MIchael."

He grinned,"Oh baby,I can't wait!",and he ran off to the water.

I felt someone jog up from behind me,then Adam appeared at my side,"hey."he said."Ignore the guys.They're stupid."

"Yeah,I kinda figured."
"Babe,"Hailey came to interrupt,"Let's go to the boardwalk.We need to talk."

"Um,I told Serena I would keep her company."

What?When did he say that?

"Who cares about her?I'm more important",she flipped.

"It's ok,really,I'll go with Tanya."I said dully.I liked Tanya but being with Tanya meant the guys were gonna tag along.

Adam looked a little hesitant,but said,"Ok."and walked off with Hailey.

I went over to where Tanya was setting the beach chair.She took her dress off to reveal..yup you guessed it,a 1960's style bathing suit.It looked great on her though."You gonna get it?"she asked me.

"Yeah,come with us!".Robbie said.

I shrugged and walked over to the shore,putting my feet in the cold water.I was hesitant to get it,but i felt the hot sun burning on my back,and beads of sweat forming around my forehead.I was definetly getting in.

The one girl wh's name I didn't know said to me,"Hey,you're Adam's stepsister,right?"

I nodded,"Yeah,that's me."

"Serena,right?"the other girl asked.I nodded and she said,"I'm Kayla."

"And I'm Liz,"the other girl said.

"I love how you dress,"Kayla said smiling as she pulled her beach dress over her head,"its very New York-ish."

"Obviously,"Liz said,"She's from New York,you noob."

I started laughing and I said,"thanks."

I suddenly felt a pair of hands at my side and I spun around,only to see Robbie grinning like the moron he was.

How stupid of me to suddenly hope it would be Adam.

"Hey,aren't you going to take off your clothes and show us your hot body?"

"Get away from me you creep!"I exclaimed,but I pulled my shirt over my head anyways,and then pulled down my skirt,and handed him my clothes,"now be a sweetheart and take my clothes and put in on the beach chair."

He grinned,"Your wish is my command!"and he ran off.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little,as I got in deeper into the freezing water.Not even in this burning heat could this water warm up.

"Hey guys,"Tanya said joining us.Then to me,"Serena,did you meet Kayla and Liz already?"

I nodded,"yeah."

"They're nothing like Hailey so you don't have to worry about them."

"You're on Hailey's bad side already?"Liz asked me as a small wave crashed against us.