chapter 9

Hi everyone!!So,if you've been reading my book from the start,you may have noticed that I had Sean Faris doing the part of Adam,but I later changed him to Sean O'Pry,because he seemed to look more physically like Adam.Personally,I don't know who to stay with!They're both hot,but I feel Sean Faris would be more cool and cocky,like Adam.Sean O'Pry looks more how i describe Adam,but he just seems like he wouldn't fit the part right.Please comment and tell me what you think!!Thanks and enjoy!

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Marc called to apologize to me.And of course I accepted the apology,even if he was trashing on one of the best cities in the world.

He also asked me out for later,but I nicely declined.Hailey was coming over and I was in the mood to annoy her with my presence,mua ha ha ha ha.

"Did your boyfriend dump you already?"Adam teased me as I went to join him in the living room.

I gave him a sarcastic look and chuckled,"First of all,he's not my boyfriend.And second of all,he asked me out today."

"So,you're leaving then?"He asked,not meeting my eyes.

"No.I said no."

I think he was trying his best not to smile when he asked,"Why?"

I shrugged and turned the tv on,and searched for a soccer game,"Because I know Hailey was coming over today and I was in the mood to annoy her with my presence."

He laughed,"That's nice of you."

"Oh,nothing brightens my day more knowing that I have annoyed Hailey."I said and he laughed.

Hailey barged into the door at the second and I said,"Do you have your own key to this house or what?"

She glared at me,"Ew,what are you doing here?"

"Um..this is my house."I answered.

She rolled her eyes and ignored me,and went over to Adam,"Hey baby."

"Hey Ha-"He was cut off my her tongue jabbing down his throat.

"Gag."I muttered,setting the channel on a soccer game.

"They're having a sale at Hollister."Hailey said,"Let's gooooo babe."
"I don't really wanna go out today."

She stared at him until he budged,"OK,fine,let's go."

"Bye bitch."Hailey said to me.
"Bye slut!"I called out enthusiastically and she groaned,annoyed.

When I was alone,I regretted saying no to Marc.Now I was alone on a Saturday,with nothing to do.

Hailey and Adam came back an hour later.I knew it was about an hour because my soccer game was still on.

"Ew,soccer,seriously?"Hailey said disgusted.

"Leave her alone."Adam said nicely.He seemed as interested in the game as I was.

"I wanna watch Jersey Shore."Hailey told him.

"Then go to your own house and watch it."I snapped,my eyes not leaving the screen.I loved the spanish team Real Madrid because of Cristiano Ronaldo.If you don't know who Cristiano Ronaldo is,you need to google him ASAP because the guy is HAWT.

"Why don't you leave instead?"she snapped back.

What was this chick's problem?!Was she seriously kicking me out of my own house!!!

"Hailey,"Adam began to say,"the game is reaaally good.Why don't we hang out tommorow.

Her jaw dropped,"Are you serious?You rather watch a stupid soccer game then hang out with me?!"

Cristiano Ronaldo made his third goal of the game and I was trying my best to no smirk in pure happiness.

"You like Ronaldo?"Adam asked amused,"the guy sucks."

"He does not!"I argued defensively,"He's amazing."

"Oh please,you just wanna get down his pants!"

We both burst out in laughter as Hailey just stared in confusion.

My mom came in through the door at that second.She came into the living room as Hailey began to have some sort of anxiety attack or something,

"You're,you're,YOU"RE LORENA LADOLCE!!!!"

My mom gave her a polite smile.She was used to this attention,and she loved it,"Yes,yes it's me."she said kindly.

"I loveeeee your makeup!!"Hailey exclaimed.

My mom smiled,"Well I'm glad you love it."

"I'm Hailey,Adam's girlfriend."She said,shaking my mom's hand.

"I'm,well you already know me."My mom said in a cocky tone.She loved attention,unlike me.

"Mom,what are you doing here so early?"I asked.

"My new store in Milan is opening tommorow,so I thought I should go suprise the customers."she said."I would ask you to come dear,but you've been to Milan soooo many times already,and anyways it's business so you would just be bored."

I nodded,"Ok,you leave tonight?"

"Yes,I need to go pack!"and she hurried upstairs.

When she was gone,Hailey plopped down on the sofa,with her same sour expression,Just because your mom's like super famous and amazing,doesn't mean I'm going to like you.''

I rolled my eyes,"Oh,that's a shame.I was hoping we would become bff's now and we would make eachother friendship bracelet and paint eachother's nails."

Adam burst out laughing and I joined him and Hailey said sarcastically,"Ha Ha,very funny."

We went and dropped my mom off later that day and Hailey didn't come thank Gaaawwwd.
And while my mom and Peter kissed,Adam and I looked at eachother akwardly and tried not to smile.

On our way home,Peter told Adam,"You know what would be a good idea Adam,If you took Serena to the beach tommorow.You could go with your friends and show her the beach here."

Adam turned twisted his body back since he was sitting on the front seat.He gave me a little smile and said,"Do you wanna go?"

I shrugged and smiled  back,ignoring how his smile warmed me up inside,"Why not?"