Let's Kill Hitler Pt. 5

*Hotel Adlon Restaurant*

"I might take the age down a little, just gradually, to freak people out" River says.

"You killed {Y/N}."

"Oh yes, I know, dear. I hope you're not going to keep on about it. Oh, regeneration. It's a whole new colouring to work with" River is trying on a Luftwaffe uniform.

"You killed {Y/N} on the orders of the movement known as the Silence and Academy of the Question. You accept and know this to be true?"

"Quite honestly, I don't really remember. It was all a bit of jumble" Teselecta Amy opens its mouth and a bright beam hits River's head 'no! No! Get off me!"

"Sorry, did you say she killed {Y/N}? {Y/N}? {Y/N} who?" {Y/N} is leaning against the TARDIS, wearing a suit {A/N: You know... for those of you who don't like dresses XD}, top hat and carrying a cane "will admit, never worn a suit before, will also admit it's quite nice."

*Teselecta*

"You said she was dying."

"She is."

"When you're done here, your memories will be wiped and you'll be able to..."

"{Y/N}?" Amy asks.

*Hotel Adlon Restaurant*

"You're dying and you stopped to change?" River asks.

"Oh, you should always waste time when you don't have any. Time is not the boss of you. Rule four hundred and eight. Amelia Pond, judgment death machine. Why am I not surprised? Sonic cane" {Y/N} says, running down the stairs to stand in between River and Teselecta Amy, the Doctor walks out of the TARDIS and stands beside it.

"Are you serious?" River asks.

"Never knowingly. Never knowingly be serious" the Doctor says as {Y/N} scans Teselecta Amy.

"Rule twenty-seven. You might want to write these down. Oh, it's a robot" {Y/N} says reading the Sonic cane "with four hundred and twenty-three life signs inside. A robot, worked by tiny people. Love it. But how do you all get in there, though? Bigger on the inside? No, basic miniaturisation sustained by a compression field. Ooo. Watch what you eat, it'll get you every time."

"Amy, if you and Rory are ok, signal us," the Doctor says, Amy activates the sonic screwdriver, and the cane lights up.

"Thanking you" {Y/N} says, "argh! I'm so sorry. Leg went to sleep. Just had a quick left leg power nap. I forgot I had one scheduled...Actually, better sit down. I think I heard the right one yawning" she sits on the steps, the Doctor walks down sitting next to her, River tries to run. The Teselecta grabs her with its beam "don't you touch her! Do not harm her in any way!" River is trapped in an energy field.

"Why would you care? She's the women who kills you."

"I'm not dead."

"You're dying."

"Well, at least I'm not a time travelling shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturised cross people, which, I have got to admit, I didn't see coming. What do you want with her?"

"She's Melody Pond. According to records, the woman who kills {Y/N}."

"And I'm {Y/N}. So, what's it to you?"

"Throughout history, many criminals have gone unpunished in their lifetimes. Time travel has responsibilities."

"What? You got yourselves time travel, so you decided to punish dead people?" the Doctor asks.

"We don't kill them. We extract them near the end of their established timelines."

"And then what?"

"Give them hell."