VII : Improvement

Start from the beginning

"I don't get it," she muttered, "What's the point of doing all this? I mean, are we not allowed to just go out there in sneakers?"

"Girl, if you want to be a Scout, you need to learn how to be a killer in killer heels. We fight but we also need to be sophisticated and that's what makes us different," says Hoseok with a wink in the end. It was necessary for them but it was downright annoying for her. Despite a string of protests threatening to come out of her mouth, Crimson obliged to what the man asked her to do. Looking at Jungkook, he was shaking his head while laughing to himself, not even noticing Crimson's death glare directed at him.

She placed a book on top of her head and tried to balance it as best as she can. Hoseok kept on adding more books on top of her head but it felt like she was just normally walking. After a few failed attempts and Hoseok's small chuckles at her, she felt herself close to mastering the art of walking in heels.

"Take a break. Your feet must be killing you right now. Jungkook," the said boy's head shot up, "Buy as many pairs of shoes as you can. Make sure they're not flat. I'm pretty sure Eunmi can start wearing those now around the house," Hoseok's eyes softened when he looked at the girl that was massaging her aching feet, too busy to notice that Jungkook was already gone.

"Hey, Eunmi. Why don't we continue this next time? You should go with Taehyung at the shooting range by the training grounds."

"Are you sure?" she carried the pair of heels with her hands.

"Yes. Now, go. You can keep those shoes by the way. I would love to see you wearing them in the future," he smiled before the girl left the room.

Crimson poked her head at the door, startling Hoseok, "Thank you, Hoseok," and she ran back out. Going across Seokjin along the hallways, she greeted him with a wide smile. Seokjin narrowed his eyes, wondering what made her this happy. When he entered the room she came from, his eyes widened to see Hoseok inside.