Chapter 22

Jenna heard a knock at the door and said, "I'm coming just give me a second." She zippered her blue ball gown, and answered the door. She saw Jay standing there in his black suit and asked, "What do you want Jay?"

    Jay looked up and down at Jenna, "You look beautiful."

    "Thanks, are we done now?" Jenna asked, she started to close the door but Jay stopped the door from closing, "What now?"

    "I'm sorry for the way I have been acting. I was hoping you would be my date to the coronation?" Jay asked.

    Jenna thought for a moment, "I'm sorry Jay but you will have to say a lot more than sorry to fix this."

    Jenna starting closing the door again, "Wait, Jenna."

    "What now Jay. You're really starting to get on my nerves."

    "I...I.....I..."

    "I what?" Jenna asked, she saw Jay struggling to get the words out. "Are you okay?"

    "I love you, okay? I love you so much that I do and say really stupid things." Jay said, Jenna stood there speechless, "Are you going to say anything back, or am I just going to look stupid standing here?"

    Jenna started slowly walking towards him, "What are you doing, Jenna?"

    "Try not to ruin the moment Jay." Jenna said, she takes his hands and put them on his hips and moves in closer.

    "You do know that-" Jay started, Jenna put her index finger on his lips.

    "Just shut up and kiss me already." She smiled.

    Jay softly pressed his lips onto Jenna's, she laughed a little bit and pushed herself off of Jay, "I love you too." They both heard the bells start to ring, "We should probably go."

    "Wait, let me ask you the question again. Will you go to coronation with me?"

    "I'll think about it." Jenna laughed, she locked the door and stared at Jay. She saw a smirk forming on his face and decided to start running. Jay stood in there in shock and ran after her.

~

    "At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

    "Ha, I won," Jenna said, she put her hands in the air and laughed.

    "Oh you're asking for it." Jay said out of breath. He walked behind Jenna, picked her up, and spun her around.

    "No! Stop it Jay." Jenna said, she started laughing, but what they didn't know is that Snow White was recording this.

    "Well aren't they the cutest couple. You heard it hear first, Jay and Jenna are dating." Snow White said.

     Jay took Jenna's hand and they started going inside. Jenna noticed that Jay looked nervous and faced him, "Hey are you okay?"

     "Ya I am fine."

     "Okay." Jenna said. She saw Chad out of the corner of her eye, "I'll meet you at our seats." Jenna walked over and tapped Chad on the shoulder, "Hey, Chad can I talk to you for a second?"

    Sure."

    "What you did was really stupid and mean, but maybe we can be friends."

    "Really? I'll like that."

    "Me too." Jenna said, music started playing and Jenna looked back at Jay. "The ceremony is going to start. I will see you later."

     "Okay." Chad stated.