Chapter 2

Jenna started to walk away from Lonnie, but Lonnie grabbed her arm making Jenna stop walking.

    "Jen stop!" Lonnie yelled.

    "WHAT?" Jenna asked while starting to cry. "I actually liked him, but he is just a big jerk!"

    "Just relax okay. Let's go back to your dorm, and watch funny movies." Lonnie stated, she looked up at Jordan in the bleachers and huffed. "Jordan is going to murder Chad when she finds out about this."

    "So am I," Jenna replied wiping the tears that were falling down her cheek. Lonnie put her arm around Jenna's back, and they started walking back to the dorms.

~

    "Hey man!" Aziz yelled while running up to Chad. "Why didn't Jenna come up to you after the game?"

    "I have no idea. For all I know it could be some really weird girl thing," Chad said.

~

    "Hey girls," Ben said while walking up to Lonnie and Jenna.

    "Hi Ben," Jenna said softly.

    "What's wrong Jen?" Ben asked concerned. Jenna stood there not being able to speak. She looked at Lonnie and nodded. Lonnie then told Ben everything that has happened, so that Jenna wouldn't have to. "Have you broken up with him yet?"

    "No I haven't even talked to him yet. Jordan doesn't even know." Jenna said.

    "We were just going to watch some movies back at her dorm," Lonnie stated.

    "You know what!  I have a perfect idea about taking your mind off of Chad! You can be a part of the welcoming committee." Ben said.

    "Who do we have to welcome?" Jenna asked.

    "Some Isle kids," Ben said.

    "Oh that's nice. Who are their parents?" Jenna asked calmly. Lonnie stood there with her mouth wide open. Jenna looked at her and huffed, "Lonnie they are just like us, but with different parents."

    "Jen that is probably the coolest reaction I have ever gotten." Ben smiled. "It's Jafar, Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen, and Maleficent."

     "That will be a very interesting group of people." Jenna laughed. "I will love to be a part of the welcoming committee."

    "Great thank you!" Ben said, he gave Jenna a hug and left them alone to continue talking.

    "Jenna why are you doing this?" Lonnie asked while opening up the door to Jenna's dorm room.

    "Lonnie, they are exactly like us except they have different parents." Jenna stated while walking into the room. Jordan looked at both Jenna and Lonnie confused to what they're talking about.

    "What's up guys?" Jordan asked.

    "Well this day is just so eventful!" Jenna said plopping on her bed, "First I find out Chad is a two timing jerk, and then I get to be a part of the welcoming committee!"

    "Well at least you finally found that out." Jordan laughed which made Jenna mad. "Sorry, Chad was a complete jerk the entire time you guys were dating."

"Yes, I now know that."

Jordan then realized that Jenna said she was on the welcoming committee, "Wait, who are we welcoming?"

"Isle kids," Jenna said while she watches Jordan's smile turn into a frown. "What's wrong?"

"Jenna you do realize that they are evil right? I mean come on don't you remember dad's old master Jafar?" Jordan said while walking over to sit on Jenna's bed.

    "Of course I do, and oh that reminds me Jafar's son is coming to Auradon," Jenna said with a smile.

    "WHAT!" Jordan screamed.

    "Jordan calm down! At least give him a chance." Jenna said and she sees Jordan finally gave up, and nodded her head.

~

"Hey Chad I haven't seen Jenna next to you in a while," Miguel said.

"I know it's a little weird," Chad said.

"Speak of the devil," Miguel said while Jenna walks up behind Chad.

"Hey babe what's up," Chad said while putting his arm around Jenna. She looks up at Chad and smiles, but then he sees her smile turn into a frown. She then immediately takes Chad's arm off of her shoulder and steps back from him.

"What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong!" Jenna screams, but Chad stands there very confused. "How are things going with Audrey?"

Chad stands there still very confused, "Excuse me? You're my...... girlfriend not her."

    "You mean ex girlfriend?" Jenna asked.

    "What?"

    "I know you like Audrey, and I know that you are just using me because I am popular," Jenna said while Chad's mouth opened wide. She sees his mouth opened and smiles.

    "Um I'm sorry babe, I break up with girls not the other way around."

    "Well I am sorry "babe" but that isn't how it works anymore," Jenna said while walking away. "Have a nice life."

    Chad is still mind blown that a girl is actually breaking up with him, but he breaks out of it when Audrey walks by.

    "Hey Audrey," Chad said while winking at her.

    "Hi Chad," Audrey said.