Chapter 11

A white light flashed and Jenna appeared in her dorm room. She looks over to see Jordan sitting on her bed doing homework.

    "What's wrong with you?" Jordan asked concerned to why Jenna's eyes were puffy. 

    "Nothing." Jenna said.

    ~Knock, Knock~

    Jenna huffs and walks to the door. She opens only to realize that it's Ben standing in the hallway.

    "Hey J..." Ben started before Jenna slammed the door in his face. "What's wrong Jenna?"

    "Are you seriously doing this Jen?" Jordan asked. Jenna ignored her and went to her sit on her bed. "Well I don't think you should ignore your best friend." Jordan walks to the door and opens it. She gestures for Ben to come inside and once he's in the room she closes the door.

    "Jenna what did I do?" Ben asked. She was about to answer but with everything that just happened she chickened our. She flashed out of there leaving Ben and Jordan confused. "Jordan do you know what's going on?"

    "No, I am sorry." She huffs, "She can't lose you. You need to go after her." Ben nodded and started to walk away. "Wait Ben."

    "Yes?" Ben asked, he turned around to look back at Jordan.

    "Jenna was really hurt after your guy's break up, and you can't afford to hurt her again." Jordan said, she saw the look of horror on Bens face. "Do you have any clue why she would be mad?"

    "No." Ben said. After a moment of silence he continues, "I should really go look for her."

Jordan nods her head and lets him leave the room. "Well.... good luck to him."
    ~

    Jenna sat on the bleachers crying. She went through all the memories she had with Ben, and that just made her cry harder. She felt a hand on her arm and slowly looked up. When she looked at Ben he was smiling, and she immediately looked away.

    "Go away Ben." Jenna said. She started to put her hand up to teleport away but Ben stopped her. "Please let me go."

    "No, I am not letting you leave until you tell me what's going on." Ben said.

    "You really don't know?" Jenna asked. Ben shook his head. "Do you remember when the VK kids first got here?"

    "Yes."

    "Okay then do you remember when Audrey completely pushed me away from you?"

    "Yes."

    "Do you remember you helping me?"

    "Yes."

    "No, you don't because you never did. You never help me when it comes to Audrey! When I tried out for the Tourney team, and she tripped me. You looked right at me didn't even help me."    

    "But I did ask if you were okay."

    "You did, but you didn't stay to hear my answer."

    "I'm sorry." Ben said, he starts reaching out for Jenna's hand but she pulls away. "It will never happen again."

    "See you say that all the time, but it keeps on happening."

    "What do you want me to do to fix this?"

    "You tell me? Until you figure out what I am to you then I don't think I can be your friend." Jenna said, she waited for an answer but Ben was speechless. He then started to open his mouth to talk but Jenna couldn't take it anymore. She quickly flashed out of that situation before she really gets hurt.

    ~

Jenna teleported to the dorm room hallway, she saw a bunch of people walking and ran straight to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and saw that her eyes were puffy and her face was red. She continued staring at herself but then she saw someone at of the corner of her eye. She turned to see Audrey standing there laughing at her.

    "You're pathetic Jenna and I hope you know that Ben will never get back together with you." Audrey laughed. Jenna ran out of the bathroom and headed to her dorm. She still heard Audrey laughing so she ran faster. Without realizing it Jenna ran straight into someone and they both fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry." Jenna said while slowly getting up and wiping her tears that were running down her cheek.

"It's okay." Jay said, he got up and helped Jenna up. He looked at her and saw that she was crying, "Hey are you okay?"

"No, but I don't really want to talk about it." Jenna stared, she saw that he wasn't going in the direction of Mal and Evie's room, "Where are you going?"

"The kitchen. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and I are making cookies."

"Fun. I have to go, but it was nice talking to you. Sorry about running into you."

"It's okay." Jay said. "Oh and Jenna."

"Yes?" Jenna turned around to face him.

"You deserve better." Jay said.

"Thanks." Jenna said. She walked away, she felt better after talking to Jay.

Jay stood in front of the kitchen door still smiling after talking to Jenna. Carlos notices and punches Jay in the shoulder, "Oh dude you're falling for her."

"No I am not." Jay fought back.

"Have fun telling Mal that."

"Don't tell her Carlos."

"I won't." Carlos said.

"Good." Jay said. He punched Carlos's shoulder, and they both go into the kitchen.