Chapter 12

After the run in with Jay, Jenna hasn't stopped running until she got to her dorm room door. She stood there looking at the door trying to control her breathing. After a few minutes she opened the door and as she closed it she breathed out. She didn't realize Jordan was in the room until Jordan started talking.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jordan asked, she walked over to Jenna and put her hand on her shoulder.

"No." Jenna responded. She started to cry and Jordan opened her arms and hugged Jenna.

"What happened?" Jordan asked. Jenna then told Jordan everything that happened with Ben, Audrey, and Jay. "I'm sorry Jen. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." Jenna replied wiping the tears that were running down her face.

"Are you getting actual feelings for Jay?"

"No." Jenna said. Jordan crossed her arms.
"Okay fine maybe I like him."

"I mean you literally fell for him." Jordan said, they both laughed. "You deserve to have a boyfriend who won't ditch you for anything girl." Jordan smiled and hugged Jenna. "Go get your man."

"I thought you hated him?"

"Well that was before I knew how nice he is to my sister."

"Thanks." Jenna smiles, she left the room and ran to the kitchen.

~

Jenna took a deep breath and opened the door. When she went in everybody stared at her.

"Hi guys." Jenna said. "Jay told me you guys will be here. I hope that is okay that I came."

"No, that's okay." Jay smiled. Mal looked at Jay and back at Jenna.

"This was a bad idea. I'm going to go." Jenna said when she saw the where Mal looked at her. She left the kitchen and started to go back to her room.

"Wait Jenna!" Jay screamed, he ran after her and grabbed her arm.

"Sorry for barging in like that." Jenna said.

"It's okay."

"I should go back to my dorm. This was a mistake." Jenna said, she started to walk away but Jay walked in front of her.

    "See you later then?" Jay asked, she nodded her head and smiled. He let her pass and watched as she walked back to her room. Jay walked back into the kitchen and everyone was staring at him.

    "What?" Jay asked.

    "Nothing." Mal said. "Don't just going good on us now. We can't let our parents down." Mal stopped, "Now let's finish these cookies."