Chapter 14

~After the victory party~    

    "Jen? Please talk to me." Ben begged.

    "No Ben. I don't want to hear what you're going to say." Jenna said.

    "Why?"

    "Because you made a choice to be with Mal after everything that was happening with Audrey, and you didn't even fight to be with me."

    "I'm sorry Jenna, but you don't know how I feel when I am around Mal. It is something I have never felt before." Ben said. "You can't be mad at me for having feelings."

    "I know I can't be mad at you for having feelings, but I can't get over the fact that Mal just got here and you instantly fought for her. You always told me that you never stopped loving me and then you never broke up with Audrey, but Mal comes along and you just automatically break up with Audrey. That I will never be okay with." Jenna said.

    "I'm so sorry. I never knew you felt that way."

    "I know because I never told you." Jenna responded. They sat there in silence and Jenna waited for a reply, and she didn't get one. She looked in Ben's eyes and then walked away.

    "Hey, are you okay?" Jay asked when he sees Jenna looking like she's about to cry.

    "Is it just me or does it seem like the only time you talk to me is when I feel like crying my eyes out?" Jenna asked.

    "No, definitely not just you."

    "Im glad it isn't just me." Jenna laughed. "To answer your question though, I am not okay."

    "Is there something I can do?"

    "Unless you can go back through time and stop me from dating Ben, then no."

    "Wait you dated-"

    "Yes, I mean I had fun while it lasted, but Audrey ruined everything."

    "I'm sorry."

    "Well to start a happier conversation, when are we going on that date?"

    "You still want to?"

    "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

    "Well I just thought because of the Ben situation you wouldn't want to date anyone."

    "If Ben can date someone then I can too."

    "So you are only going on a date with me because Ben is moving on?"

    "No, this has nothing to do with Ben. I really like you Jay and I want to get to know you."

    "I like you too. Plus I want to see the other side of the popular cheerleader."

    "Hey! I am not a cheerleader anymore."

    "I know. I just think you're cute when you're mad."

    "Okay, so when is this date."

    "How about tomorrow afternoon?"

    "Sounds good."

    "I better flash out of here before Mal gets mad at me."

    "Those jokes aren't funny."

    "Well I tried."

    Jenna kisses Jay on the cheek, "See you later Jay." Jenna waved goodbye to Jay and teleported out of there.

    Carlos walked up to Jay after Jenna left, "You like Jenna, bro."

    "I know." Jay said.

    "Mal isn't going to like that."

    "If she can date Ben, then I can date Jenna."

    "Okay. We should probably go before Mal gets mad at us again for being late."