Chapter 6

Jenna flashed into her room and quickly runs to her bed. She saw her sister get up and stare at her.

"Hey Jordan," Jenna said.

"Where were you?" Jordan asked.

"Bathroom."

"Why did you use magic to come back from the bathroom?"

"Look okay I don't want to start a fight with you, so I am going to go back to bed."

"Well I want to know where you were, and don't say bathroom."

"I forgot something in one of the classrooms, and I needed it."

"What was it?"

"My lamp earrings dad got us."

"Jenna! Those were personally made for us!" Jordan said. "If you lost them both of us would be dead!"

"I know that is why I had to go get them,"

"Okay well I am glad you got them back. Now let's go back to bed," Jordan said, she laid back down and cuddled with her blankets.

"Good night," Jenna stated.

~

The alarm went off again and this time Jenna jumped out of her bed. She quickly turned off her alarm and started to get ready.

"Why are you up this early again?" Jordan asked rubbing her eyes.

"Fairy Godmother wanted me to help her set up for a class she's teaching." Jenna said.

    "What class?" Jordan asked.

    "Goodness Class."

    "Jen, I know you want to believe that the isle kids are different from their parents but they aren't."

    "Well I do believe them, and I am going to keep on believing in them." Jenna stated, Jordan nodded her head and went back to sleep. Once Jenna was ready, she walked out of the room and started to head towards the room she was supposed to report to.

    "Hi Fairy Godmother." Jenna said as she walked into the room.

    "Hi dear. Thank you so much for offering to help me today. I have a lot to do to get ready for the VK kids class." She replied.

    "It's no problem." Jenna said. She helped Fairy Godmother write things on the chalk board and she got all the papers organized.

    "Thank you Jenna. You can go if you want to. I can take it from here." Fairy godmother said.

    "No it's okay. I can help more if you need it."

    "Okay it would be great if you could help me teach the class for a day."

    "Of course I can help." Jenna said.

    ~

    "Hey Chad. I saw your ex helping Fairy Godmother out." Miguel said.

    "Okay what does that have to do with me?" Chad asked.

    "You want to get her back right?" Miguel asked.

    "Sure, I guess."

    "Okay go talk to her."

    "Fine." Chad said giving up. "What room is she in?"

    "Room 101."

    ~

    "Thank you so much Jenna for your help. You can go have your lunch break. I told all your teachers that you were helping me today, so they exempted you from your work." Fairy Godmother said.

    "No you really didn't have to do that. I would have been fine to make up the work." Jenna replied happily.

    "It's okay. I needed to repay you for helping me today. Now you have an hour before the class starts."

    "Okay thank you." Jenna said. She walked out of the room and headed to the cafeteria. She was pulled over to a corner by Chad.

    "Hey beautiful." Chad said.

    "What do you want Chad?" Jenna asked. She tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

    "Just listen to me. Please."

    "I can't I have to go." Jenna said, she saw that Chad was more vulnerable now. She pushed him out of the way and continued to go to the cafeteria.

    "She is so pretty when she stands up to me." Chad silently said.