Chapter 18

Jenna was laying in bed for hours trying to figure out a way to tell her father what was happening. After deciding that she would tell him the whole truth, Jenna got out of bed and started to get ready. When she opened one of her drawers and heard Jordan mumbling something.

"What?" Jenna asked. "You're going to have to talk louder."

"Fine." Jordan stated, she sat up in her bed and faced Jenna, "Dad is going to be here soon. You better have a good explanation for what happened the other day"

"Well, I hope for my sake that he is okay with Jay and I."

"Why?" Jordan asked confused.

"Because I am going to have Jay meet dad." Jenna said, she saw Jordan's jaw dropped in shock. They sat there staring at each other for a few minutes. Then Jenna started to move around the room to get ready. She heard Jordan following her around and turned to her, "Why are you following me?"

Jordan didn't say anything for a long time but finally got the courage to say, "Are you out of your mind?"

"No, I want dad to see how happy Jay makes me." Jenna said, they heard someone knocking on the door and they both jumped. Jenna turned to face the door and opened it. Jay was standing there smiling but Jenna could see something more in his eyes, "How long have you been standing there?"

"I wasn't." Jay responded.

"Someone has been pacing out there for the past 10 minutes so if it wasn't you then who was it?"

"Fine. I've been standing out here for 15 minutes."

"Well did you hear what Jordan and I were saying?"

Jay nodded and smiled at Jenna, "I make you happy."

"I know."

"You're cute when you blush at something I've said."

"Really that is what you decided to say?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. Maybe you make me happy too Jenna.."

"Nah I'm good." Jay said.

"Wow." Jenna huffed.

Jay stared at Jenna and smiled. He put her hands into his and breathed, "Jenna, of course you make me happy. Do you know how much I smile when I am around you?"

Jenna smiled and hugged Jay. Jordan stared at the both of them and made a weird face, "Ew you both are disgusting." Jay and Jenna both laughed. Jordan looked at Jenna and saw how happy she truly was, "Look Jenna if he makes you happy, then I will help you convince dad."

"Really?"

"Of course."

Jay looked at both of them really confused and said, "Convince your dad of what?"

"We are going to try and convince our dad to let me date you." Jenna confidently said.

"When were you going to try and do that?"

"Family day, which is today." Jenna said. She saw that Jay was confused and continued, "Didn't you listen when Fairy Godmother told you guys about this?"

"Well how am I supposed to concentrate with you in my class?"

"You guys are disgusting." Jordan said.

"Well good thing that was my last day helping Fairy Godmother." Jenna said. Jay looked at her with his sad eyes, "Come on Jay, don't you have to meet up with your friends?"

"They are your friends too, you know."

"I know but I don't think they like me very much."

"They like you." Jay said. He looked at her and gestures for her to go out in the hall way with him.

Jenna looks at Jordan and said, "I will be back in a minute." Jay takes Jenna's hand and leads her further down the hallway. Once they stop Jenna looks at him, "What's going on?"

Jay looked around to make sure no one else hears this and says, "You know how you found us at the museum?"

"Yes, so?"

"Do you know what we were doing in there?"

"No, should I know?"

Jay looked like he was about to say something but he stopped himself, "Never mind."

He started to walk away but Jenna grabbed his arm, "Come on Jay. Don't shut me out."

"I'm not."

"Then why are you looking at me like you want to tell me something?" Jay looked at Jenna and started saying something, but then he walked away and said, "I can't."

Jenna started to go back in her room but she turned to face Jay to say, "I was already in one relationship where the guy didn't let me in, and I don't want to go back to that feeling. The feeling like you're hiding something big from me."