Chapter 15

"I can't believe you are going on a date with Jay!" Jordan said as she waited anxiously for Jenna to come out of the bathroom.

    "Believe it because it is happening." Jenna replied.

    "Dad isn't going to be happy about that. I mean his dad was our dad's master. Plus Jafar almost killed our Aunt and Uncle." Jordan commented.

    "Almost killed, and you didn't need to remind me of that!" Jenna replied. "Plus Jay isn't like Jafar and I really like him, so can you please just be happy for me."

    "Fine."

    "Thank you and please let me tell dad."

    "Okay just hope that he doesn't ground you to your lamp again."

    "That was awful."

    "It isn't very fun in there." Jordan said.

    "I know." Jenna replied, she came out of the bathroom and Jordan started to cry.

"My sister is going on a date!" Jordan screamed.

"Okay, now you're just being annoying."

"Sorry.. you look beautiful Jenna!"

"Thank you Jordan." Jenna smiled.

    ~Knock, Knock~

    "He's here. Be nice." Jenna smiles.

    "I will." Jordan said. Jenna opened the door to see Jay standing there smiling. Jenna let him in and he gave her flowers.

    "Hey Jenna." Jay smiled. "You look beautiful."

    "Hey and thank you." Jenna replied. She turned towards her sister and smiled, "I would like you to meet my sister Jordan. Jordan this is Jay, Jafar's son."

    "Hi nice to meet you, Jay." Jordan said.

    "Nice to meet you too." Jay replied. There was a awkward moment of silence.

    "Well we should get going. Bye Jordan." Jenna said.

    "Bye have fun." Jordan said.

    ~

    "Your sister seems nice." Jay said as they were walking down the hallway.

    "She is but she can be very overprotective." Jenna said.

    "Well I won't break your heart." Jay smirked.

    "That's what everyone says until they do it."

    "I am not like the others." Jay commented. There was a brief silence. Once they got close to the entrance Jay looked at her, "Close your eyes."

     "What?"

     "Close your eyes." Jay repeated, she nodded and put her hands over her eyes. He made sure they were closed before he guided Jenna towards there transportation.

    "So where are we going?"

    "We are going to Agrabah."

    "But aren't you ban from going there since your father?" Jenna asked.

    "Well if we are ever in a bad situation can't you flash us out of there?"

    "I guess I can. How are we supposed to get there?" Jenna asked.

    Jay stopped moving and moved closer to Jenna, "Open your eyes." He waited until her hands were off her eyes and said, "We're riding on a magic carpet."