Chapter 20

After Jenna talked to Jay she started to walk towards where her father told her to meet him. She stopped when she saw her dad talking to Jordan. She took a deep breath and walked over to them, "Hey, dad. Hi Jordan."

"Jenna." Genie nodded. Jordan looked at Jenna then back at Genie, "Are you guys seriously not talking? Dad, I know that Jenna is dating Jay but is it really that bad?"

"Are you serious Jordan? Jay is just like his father."

"And what is that dad?" Jenna asked.

    Genie looked at Jordan then back at Jenna and said, "A villain."

"Are you seriously judging him right now?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I am doing."

"Jenna! You have to come and see this." Ben said, she saw how nervous Ben was so she nodded.

Jenna looked at her father and said something before she ran, "I know that you don't like Jay but at least give him a chance." Jenna ran to where Ben was and saw Evie spraying Chad with something to knock him out, "What's going on here?"

Jenna saw Jay and the rest of the group run away. She was confused so she started to run after them. Ben stopped her when he pulled her arm, "Wait Jen, I miss being your friend."

"Ben I can't deal with this right now. I'll see you later." Jenna said. She then ran after Jay and the others, and managed to teleport right behind Jay.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jenna asked. "Why are you guys running?"

"Your ex boyfriend is being a butt." Jay replied.

"I'm sorry about him." Jenna said. "I guess he never really liked the fact that you guys are here."

     Jay stared at Jenna and then looked at his friends, "Can you give us a second alone?"

"Sure." Mal said, they turned around and started to walk back to there dorm room.

"What's going on?" Jenna asked.

"I don't think I can do this anymore." Jay said.

    Jenna stared at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"You don't deserve me." Jay said.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I am just facing the truth. Your family only sees me as Jafar's kid." Jay took a deep breath. "Maybe you should start listening to them."

Jenna started crying, "Why are you being like this? One minute you like me, the other minute you don't want to be with me?"

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"There you go again. You know what just stay away from me." Jenna said, she wiped the tears from her eyes and walked away.

Jenna's dad saw her crying and ran up to her, "Jenna, are you okay?"

     "I don't want to hear it dad." Jenna said whole wiping tears that were running down her cheek.

"I wasn't going to say-" Genie started, Jenna looked at him in disbelief and teleported out of there. He then looked at Jordan, "What did I do?"

"Just give her some time, dad. She'll talk when she's ready."