Lance 3:45 PM- Hey... can you walk okay yet?

Keith 3:45 PM- Yeah why?

Lance 3:46 PM- I was just wondering if you might be up for going out today?

Keith 3:47 PM- Probably. Let's just hope Shiro lets me...

Lance 3:47 PM- Why does he even have an issue with me in the first place?

Keith 3:48 PM- It's not just you. He has a problem with anyone who looks at me the wrong way

Keith 3:48 PM- He'll get better

Lance 3:49 PM- Comforting. But what time can I pick you up?

Keith 3:50 PM- Maybe around five? But where are we going?

Lance 3:50 PM- To get coffee, and then does the park sound good?

Keith 3:51 PM- Yeah, see you later

-----------------

It was earlier when Shiro got home from work that night, 4:45 was pretty unusual. He slid off his shoes and put them neatly into the coat closet.

" Keith!" He called, not sure where the boy was. " I'm home!"

" Okay!" The omega answered back from his room. He was sitting in front of the mirror, and running a brush through his midnight black locks of hair. This was it. Him and Lance were going on a real date for the first time ever.

Keith jumped upon hearing the doorbell chime downstairs, knowing that Shiro would definitely get there before he could. " Don't answer that!" He shot up from the seat and started heading for the stairs.

" Why not?" His brother, who was grabbing a soda from the fridge asked.

" Because it's my date." Keith said shyly, and Shiro nearly choked on his pop.

" Great. I'd really love to meet him." He said, coming from the kitchen. " And no way in hell you're leaving with him while wearing those."

" What?" The omega eyed himself, scanning over his choice in clothing. It was a pair of skinny jeans, along with a red, and somewhat tight crop tank top.

" Those pants are too provocative..." Shiro gestured for Keith to go back into his room. And the smaller male gave an eye roll before going to change.

Next, he opened the door to see a very flustered boy on the welcome mat. He had very tan skin, and was only shorter than him by about three inches. The older brother couldn't help but make a face, he didn't even try to but he was already scowling at Lance.

" You're the one taking my little brother out?!" He looked Lance from top to bottom, scrutinizing his appearance.

" There a problem...?" " He smiled, trying to stay calm. Alarms were blaring inside of his head, since it was very clear that Shiro didn't like him one bit.

" Not at all." Shiro grit his teeth and tried to cut back on the sarcasm in his tone.

" Is Keith here?"

The omega was racing around upstairs, knocking stuff over as he frantically searched his dressers for looser pants. He knew that he couldn't leave the two down there for very long.

" Yes, he is." Shiro narrowed his eyes at Lance. " I sent him back into his room to put on something more appropriate." He said, putting extra emphasis on the last word.

" Oh..." The other stood stiff, not wanting to make Keith's brother angry. But clearly that ship had already sailed.

Keith shoved his legs into some not so suffocating cargo pants. He also grabbed a red checkered flannel from the closet and fumbled with the buttons before crawling on all fours to his closet. He threw around his shoes until finding his high top black converse, every emo teen's essential choice of footwear.

" Shiro, be nice!" Keith exclaimed from the top of the stairs, noticing the was already dirty looking Lance. He felt like he was reprimanding a dog or something similar from the tone of voice he was using. " Okay, now that you two have met, let's go." The omega squeezed through the door and took hold of Lance's hand, he had no choice but to follow.

" It was nice to meet you, Shiro!" The quarterback yelled, despite Keith pulling him forward.

" That's Takashi to you!" He growled before shutting the door harder than necessary. The younger brother only rolled his eyes, and he didn't stop tugging on the alpha until they were halfway down the block.

" I'm SO sorry about that." Keith let go of Lance's hand, " He can be so unreasonable sometimes."

" It's fine, but seriously, I thought he was going to bite my head off for a second." The football player chuckled nervously. " But what were you wearing that was so 'inappropriate'" He asked, using finger quotes while speaking.

" Try still wearing ...wanna see?" The smaller male raised an eyebrow before stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

" Um. Sure?" Lance looked a little confused at first. Keith just slid off the cargo pants-which were literally as loose as trash bags- to reveal the black skinny jeans he'd been wearing under them. He also un-bottoned the plaid shirt only to tie it around his waist, now leaving his shoulders exposed by a crop top.

" I can't see what the issue is..." Keith said before tossing the pants into some random person's yard. He'd always hated them anyways.

" Me neither." Lance breathed, admiring the way the jeans clung to him in all the right places. He cleared his throat awkwardly, trying to stop staring as they continued to walk. " But don't you think Shir- Takashi will be mad."

" 1: Just call him Shiro. And 2: Yes, but I don't care." He smiled at Lance.

" You know, I gotta say, I really do love this whole rebellious thing you have going~" The alpha purred in his ear.

" G-good."

(( Hey, Loves! Don't worry, there will definitely be more on their date in the next chapter! What I have planned should make a lot of people happy, I hope? Anyways, I've been getting comments about how Shiro is being really unreasonable. But trust me, he has a reason to be so protective over Keith. I'll get into that more later as well. And finally, OMG I'M ALMOST TO 1K VIEWS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! See ya!))