Chapter 10: The Change (2)

(ɴᴏ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴛ.)

____________
• —Aeron's POV— •
____________

____________• —Aeron's POV— •____________

Chapter 10: The Change
Part TWO

The commerce in our Greenrun Dukedom thrives from my people's products and the produce that we acquire from everything that surrounds us: the rolling hills and it's minerals, vast valleys with all the herbs and plants, the lake and streams, varying fiends and animals, and lush prairies; also decent foreign trading and tourism which are also blooming but not as brimming as the other large cities in the South. Unlike Osteell, we don't have mines to harvest ores or metal from, that can be used to manufacture products to be sold overseas— but Greenrun is prosperous and peaceful as is.

And I can see that with my own eyes as we began to walk around the Central District. Eriol walked beside me as Aerra followed us a little from behind together with Levi.

"Let's go check the Notice Board!" Says Eriol, picking up his pace to head to the board, where several papers are posted,  as we were about to pass by.

"We agreed already that we won't be doing any bounty huntings or apt to it." I grumbled but in a blink of an eye, he already strode to it cheerfully checking all the posted papers.

"Oh look at that! Wow! So many papers posted that means so many people needing help, Aeron!" He hollered, gesturing a hand at me.

"I'm not even a mercenary. Why should I care?" I replied, deciding to just walk towards where he was.

"Well, you are the future Lord of this land..." he began, I quickly interrupted,
"And that's why we made that notice board so people can ask traveling mercenaries to do their bidding. Small and irrelevant issues like that is not part of our job as the Landlords! Like this for example—!" I pointed at a paper that says 'JOB: Wanted Need Help with Deliveries. Few boxes of fresh fishes needs to be delivered from the ports to my shop. If interested, go find Narts at the Fish Market station 6!'

Eriol shook his head in dismay, "I wasn't referring to those kind of things. I meant this one!" He slams his hand to a post where red printed letters are seen saying: HUNT.
I sighed and rolled my eyes. "No bounty hunting" I reiterated at him, crossing my arms.

Eriol rips the paper off from the board and hands it to me. "Read!" he insisted.  I just glared at him but he kept waving it in front of my face, "Read! Go on!"

I took it off from his hand and read it. It says,

HUNT
A band of thieves are sighted causing trouble around the outskirts lately. Especially to us farmers. We believe they are fugitives from the purge done from the southernmost borders, Ak'hilheim Kingdom. If anyone can help us put an end to this we are ready to pay ##,###. To anyone interested and further information, please visit us at Zenas Village