Impression 30

A Mess

[ Seara's POV ]

Hufh

Hufh

Hufhㅡ

Okay, I need to behave.
Sooner or later, people will notice.
I need to stop calling out his name.
His reputation will be ruined if I keep doing so.

Okay, just. calm. down.

Never thought I would be so worn out just by doing three screams and some hard knocks on this hard wooden thingy right in front of my eyes.

I got locked. An act I had never expected from the person who turned out to hold the key somewhere inside the pocket of his black jet tuxedo all this time.

Pft, it was pretty amusing, actually.

To get dragged here with this lame, silly thought of him wanting to lowkey ask me out for a way-too-sudden date then ended up being locked all alone with the criminal being the savior himself. If I thought twice, very amusing indeed but it didn't change the fact that I was such a foolㅡa shameless oneㅡto think this would just be a simple date.

How I want to curse you so bad, Akashi.

I decided to give up from whatever will I had to go against this hopeless reality, the door would never let me out unless he came to unlock it.

Turning around, my eyes closed and I leaned my back on the wooden door.

Then the fragments of flashback suddenly surfaced behind these closed eyes.

"Let's just make this quick and simple. I'm not asking what's happening between you and your father, no, I'm just asking what's happening to me now? " I asked rather calmly even though I had to kill this curiosity by the end of the question. And that was so hard.

Akashi took one step forward, crimson eyes trapping me as usual. "Similar to what my father has said, I'm going to ruin your life."

Every inch of my skin itched to hear his last words. There was something bugging in the way he ended his sentence. Nightmarish, why didn't I feel that? Instead of gulping down to confirm my own bad luck, I simply clenched my fists behind as coldness began to creep up from the edge of each my fingers.