Impression 19

Something He Should Have Done

ㅤㅤ

[ Seara's POV ]

I was in the middle of being carried away by my train of thoughts until suddenly,

"What?"

"...What? "

"Don't you dare question back. I'm asking you first."

I froze in my place.
He caught me staring at him!

I didn't mean to do it though butㅡerr screw my eyes, I shouldn't have done that.

"Now, let's hear the reason why you were stealing glances at me," he said with full confidence, hiding his evil smirk as he turned his gaze towards me.

And I was mentally choked.

Fine, it was true I did steal some glances to see his 'once in a blue moon' smile which I wouldn't let him know because I thought it was such a rare chance to experience one of the wildest things in life right before my very eyes like, why would I bother to miss it?

But still, did he have to put it that way?
What? Me, stealing glances at him?

Like, the whole him?

A big no.
I only saw that 'now or never' smile of his, literally NOT his whole, uhm, well-blessed existence. ...Yes. End of story.

"Sorry to ruin it but I can surely tell that I was not stealing glances at you."

"Sorry to ruin it more but I usually don't let a single lie slip through my fingers," Akashi replied directly with his deep, heavy voice.

"Now you'd better admit or else I'll make sure you can't even let out a single word no more."

Bearing all the pressures he gave, I took a deep breath and replied in one breath, "I do admit that you're full of confidence to wish your dream of me stealing glances at you could come true but now you'd better take my advice and go get some sleep so you can have that dream."