Impression 3

Mr. Crowd-Maker

 Crowd-Maker

I raised my eyebrows in confusion as I tried to tiptoe behind this big tall guy who I wasn't so sure if he really was a student like me or rather like... a mini titan?

I tried to tiptoe in every possible position, but all the efforts that I had done only got me to believe this guy was more like a mini titan rather than just a big tall, young man. His big and tall figure didn't let me take a peek at all.

I pouted in annoyance as I quietly wished for these cherry blossoms to do something magical to push him away from me. And that was ridiculous. All I wanted was to get the chance to pass through that school gate so I could stay away from the crowds. Is it too much to ask for?

But suddenly, the titan dude walked away. He found his friend and smacked him lightly on the shoulder. They did that kind of friendly high five and then they both laughed at each other.

Seeing that scene, my heart felt warm and a little hurt at once.

Friends...

I quickened my steps towards the school gate and suddenly, something had stopped me in my tracks.

That annoyingly unknown feeling came back. I didn't know why I jumped to this conclusion but I thought someone was probably having their eyes on me.

Ignore it.

I began to walk faster but then someone nudged me so hard from behind. It was painful, really, but I heard no apologies. Instead, I heard how she was whispering something so excitedly.

Never mind that, she might be in a hurry.

I continued to walk and the school gate was only 3 more meters away. And lots of girls were flooding over this area. I wondered why but the familiar voice of the girl who had just nudged me caught my attention.

I looked around and found her in the middle of the crowds. Enough with the crowds but this one was strangely different. And the curiosity got the best of me.

I decided to come closer to see what could attract these groupies. But it ended up useless. I got kicked out quickly whenever I tried to slip in, even to peek on tiptoe.

"Is there an idol? Well, I'm not so surprised if so..."

But then.

"Don't you see it?" asked the girl who nudged me before. "He was looking at me! I said, he was looking at me!" said the girl, covering her mouth in excitement, "who allows him to have that ice-cold face so dreamy like that? Right after the winter break? Oh, we seriously need to talk!!"

"Does love really make one blind this soon?" replied the other girl nearby in a sarcastic tone. "Akashi-sama was definitely looking at me. Not you. Period," she replied, completely disagreeing.

"Tch," she rolled her eyes, "if so, aren't you blind as well?"

"Hah?" she glared at her, "What did you say??!"

Whoa-whoa, I swear I can see the electricity radiating out from their eyes.
Girls' fight, over a boy?
Better get far away from them.
Yes, keep on walking.

But again, who is that boy they are fighting over?
His name is—uhh, Akashi?
Followed by 'sama'?
Is he the idol?
I think he is.

Well, guess Rakuzan has its own ikemen.

✧・゚; * ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿) * ;・゚✧*

♡