Impression 14

Intolerable

Akashi stared boringly at me. On the other hand, I nearly had my eyes jumped out of their place.

Of all people, he caught me sleeping!

I quickly gave him my 'GO-AWAY-AND-DON'T-FREAKING-STARE-AT-MY-JUST-WOKE-UP-FACE' look. But he didn't get it.

Our faces were only a fist away. I held my breath long enough but I didn't seem to get any breathing problem.

What is this? Is he perhaps a new type of oxygen? Because somehow I can still manage to breathe??

And by that, my hidden wish had just been granted. Akashi finally withdrew. I squeezed my eyes shut and grumbled at the fact that I had never met him in a good way. It'd always be me who ended up in some stupid scenes.

So what now? Is he perhaps a new type of karma? Or, is he somehow related to that Karma—no, no way.

I shrugged off my crazy thoughts and promptly fixed my seat. The moment I was fully awake, I felt something wrong.

"Your hair, Yuuki Seara."

I quickly turned back and found my hair was truly lying on his desk. I hurriedly pulled all my hair away and put it into a messy bun. I slowly lifted my head up only to meet his ruby eyes getting so ready to throw some daggers at me.

And in a flash, I turned my back towards him. I knew right I had just made a big mistake in my life to not apologize but that was because I was somewhat upset. I felt offended.

Like seriously, my hair wasn't that displeasing to look at or even to exist in my whole existence. I washed, dried, and combed them well! So, to hear him telling me in that very tone of his as if my hair was such a lowly thing to his perception, I just didn't find it right to apologize. It would be so wrong for me and my pride as well.

Besides, I didn't do anything worth his wrath. It wasn't like I put my hair on his desk on purpose. He didn't even ask me nicely, he ordered me instead. I admitted that every inch of him was temptingly intimidating but it didn't that strong enough to make me let go of my pride. He wished he could order me around just because I feared him. I'm not that easy.

Akashi silenced himself. He probably sat down on his chair, plotting how he could—Oh God, I already got goosebumps.

Honestly, I looked brave at the moment but it wouldn't last long. I didn't care though.

The rest would matter later. Now, I just need to do my best while I'm being brave.

But hey, didn't we manage to get a little friendly yesterday? The yesterday Akashi wasn't as intolerable as the one behind me today? What happened to him?

And to think that I would have to spend a full year with him sitting behind me, I questioned if I ever committed such a sin in my past to deserve an impressive punishment like this.

I'm doomed. I know.

But suddenly, Kazuki-sensei came to my rescue and called for Akashi to meet him personally in the teacher room. I heard Akashi saying that he would come as soon as possible and Kazuki-sensei just replied with a smile then just went away.

Akashi immediately stood up and walked towards the door. His steps echoed as he walked past me. I might be exaggerated at describing but that was exactly what I felt.

"Today is the extracurricular day. There will be so many demos so be sure to participate in your own club. All demo will be held until tomorrow. So, do have fun and that's all for today," Akashi announced, having the whole class pay attention to his commanding tone.

It didn't take long for everyone to get excited and I began to wonder why. Then, Akashi left the class straight away when I was just spending a few seconds to decide what I should do with this sudden gleeful atmosphere. Oh look, what a busy young man he is.

Everyone started discussing their club activities or so I managed to hear. Someone poked me in the shoulder and that was Hanae. She gave me a sympathy look because she knew I had gone through a rough morning and I could only chuckle in pain before I started to complain.

"You're really telling me that I'm lucky to have him sat behind me?"

And that was her turn to chuckle, "Ahahaha, well, yep, you are."

"How in the world? You saw heㅡ"

"Ssshhh. Let's just go somewhere awesome!" Hanae suddenly stood up and gestured me to follow her in which I did.

✧・゚; * ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿) * ;・゚✧*

♡