Impression 15

Even The Devil Can Smile

The school was crowded with students who wore unique attributes to represent each of their clubs. There was also a lot of booths lined along the school main road.

"Where are we going?" I asked her confusedly.

Hanae only gave me her wide grin as her reply. She stood on her tiptoes as if she was searching for something in the middle of the crowd. Then she turned back to me briskly as she grabbed my hand and whispered, "To the gym! Hurry! Gym!!"

I wasn't even able to say a single word yet she already pulled me along with her. We even ran. That was when we heard someone shouting, "THE GYM EVERYONE, TO THE GYYMMMM!"

And we ran even faster.

Shortly, we had arrived and managed to get the front row in what seemed like supporters seat before anyone else. Hanae looked like she had just achieved a big award, happiness and satisfaction were completely etched on her face. The total opposite for me who looked like a lost puppy yet without the typical cute teary round eyes.

ㅤFrom what I had observed, we were currently inside an indoor basketball court

From what I had observed, we were currently inside an indoor basketball court. Everyone, mostly girls, started to storm into the room.

As I tried to dig information about what exactly was happening, a door suddenly opened and so many boys came out to line along the front edge of the court.