Impression 17

Irritating Yet Interesting

We parted after we both finished our lunch. Hanae said she had to help her club demonstrate to the first-years so I decided to look around to get myself an extracurricular club.

Hmm, where should I go?

There were a lot of booths, more precisely a lot of interesting booths that I hadn't visited yet. And without Hanae, I sometimes got lost.

It wasn't that bad though, compared to think about the more-than-3-seconds girl—wellyouknowwho—just the thought of it would make me get lost even more. So, yup, better not.

After looking everywhere and visiting each one of them, I took a rest on a bench near the sakura tree that I had visited yesterday. I didn't find any fatigue on me but in exchange, I got a deep confusion.

That was weird. Definitely weird.

Unexpectedly, I got so many club invitations which made it weirder and weirder. I was kinda shaken yet amused at once to have them invite me shortly after they noticed me.

The silly curse of mine, did it not happen to them?
Did it not work anymore?

As I recalled that moment, they were even trying to get my attention. They looked at me straight in the eye while asking me to join their clubs.

But too bad, insecurity took over me faster than anything.

A sudden fear blackened my mind and made me take some steps back as I watched them being more and more demanding.

What was shocking to me was the fact they didn't avoid me, they approached me instead. And it got me tired. I was unprepared for the unexpected acceptance of my presence.

And that was exactly how I ended up sitting on this bench, trying to think through about every weird thing that had just happened to me until a surprise caught me off guard.

"Oh, you're here first."

Just before I closed my eyes to enjoy the spring air, a certain voice mumbled something that jerked my eyes open. I quickly knew who he was because I could directly tell by the way coldness froze every word that came out from his mouth.

It was him, again.
The emperor. Red-headed devil.
Why is he here?

"Y—you can sit here," I stuttered, struggling so hard just to find some proper words.

Getting up from the bench, I turned around to him with eyes glued to the ground, "I... I'm going to leave anyway so please have a seat."