Impression 2

Bad Feeling

"Oi oi, I already told you before, didn't I? Don't take a look at her. Don't even try."

"Eeh, why? What's wrong? She seems all fine."

"And that's exactly why. You can't just tell by looking at her outer side. Don't tell me you haven't heard it yet?"

"What are you talking about?"

"...She has been cursed."

"What?"

"If you look straight at her eyes, you'll have bad luck. Remember what happened to Yui?"

"She fell down the stairs and twisted her ankle? Don't tell me…?"

"Yes, she fell right after making eye contact with her."

"Wasn't it just a coincidence? Like, you can fall down the stairs anytime because you're not being careful?"

"Sssh, let me tell you. First, Yui. Second, Ayato. He cut his finger while having eye contact with her. Next, Okita. He hit the wall after making eye contact and now he has a big bruise on his forehead. Even Mr. Haroshi had to rework his papers because he suddenly dropped his papers on the floor as his eyes met hers in the corridor. Our friends slowly become her victims, even the teachers. There are so many more accidents you haven't noticed yet."

"S-seriously? It's just so hard to believe that really happened..."

"I know. So be sure to stay away from her."

"Okay... I'll try. I don't want any bad luck tho. Let's warn the others too. I don't want them to hurt themselves like that."

✃ - - - - - -