|| unexpected gift|| Denis imagine part 2

Y/n's pov.   I sigh it's been over a week since I found out about my pregnancy and I'm so scared to tell denis. I know denis and me planed on having kids sooner or later but not this soon!!! We haven't even been married for at least a year yet. I sigh and jumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling I put my hands over my belly that if you looked closely and put you hand on my stomach you could tell there was a little bump. ( lol who is going to put there hands on her belly or look really closely at her stomach 😂 idk I don't think denis would tbh)

A small smile formed on my face as I thought about being a mom and having a living person living inside my stomach. I decided to take a nap since I've been tired all day plus I've heard that sleep and rest is good for the baby and I got no problem with that. I turned over on my side and fell asleep in at least 4 minutes.

When I woke up it was dark outside my stomach started hurting and I kinda was worried if the baby was ok? But I let it go and got up and walked to my kitchen and decided to start dinner since denis will be home soon. I was feeling lazy so I just put some already made soup on the stove and warmed it up. After that I put me a bowl and sat down at the table and started eating, I was about to take my fourth bite when I felt like everything was about to come up I quickly got up from the table and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up the food that I just eat.

Baby!!! I heard denis yell I was still in the bathroom throwing my guts out, soon denis came in and started asking questions if I'm ok or what happened but I couldn't answer because I was too busy throwing up probably everything I ate today. Soon I finally finished I brush my teeth and wash my face and turn around to see denis looking at me wanting me to tell him what's going on. I sigh denis look what I'm about to tell you I'm sorry I understand if you wanna leave I said crying at this point because my emotions are everywhere right now. Denis had a confused face on his face I took a deep breath before I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach I looked down until denis pulled his hand away and pulled me into a hug.

I was confused was he happy or did he just want to hug me before he leaves me?? I thought. Are you mad I asked pulling away he smiled and shook his head I smiled and kissed him "I'm going to be a dad!!!" He said pulling away from the kiss, I smiled and giggled and "I'm going to be a mom!!" I said he pulled me into another hug and I smiled I can't wait to have this little baby in our life.

( 9 months later)

After 9 months denis and I had a beautiful baby girl we named her "Harper" after my moms name she died when I was born so I never had a mom, but I won't ever leave my baby girl.  she's so beautiful denis thinks she looks like me but I think she looks like Denis but she's only 3 days old right now so it's hard to tell right now. I'm so happy with mine and Denis's little family I smiled at the site I was seeing denis holding Harper in his arms and showing her, her new room denis had a big smile on his face I couldn't help but cry at how beautiful this moment was.

Ok lol I'm just going to end it there I hope you guys enjoyed this ad much as I did writing it. Remember request are open if you want a imagine just ask and I'll try my best to make it happen. Anyways thought I love you all so so much and I'll see you guys soon bye 😂😬🌷💍🤦🏻‍♀️😒😉👏🏻❤️😮😍☺️♥️😶✋🏻💕💗🤗💘🤤😊😓😭😑😫👸🏻😘🤔🌈💁‍♀️💁‍♀️😀😄😁🤣🤣😂😂😅🤣☺️😘😍😗😙

Mrs, kopotun 🌈💘😘