keep Fighting||Alex imagine

( hey guys so here's a new imagine for you guys I'm sooooooo sorry it took me so long to update but I've been very very busy and yeah but I hope you guys enjoyed this and yeah. Ps it's very very sad so if you don't feel like crying or feeling sad I would probably just skip this chapter thanks guys love you bye ❤️😊)

Y/N'S POV I woke up this morning feeling empty I looked up at my ceiling, seeing my ceiling fan haggling above my head wishing it would just fall and take my pain away wishing god or something would just take the pain I feel in my heart away. I got out of bed and slowly walked to my closet I pulled out my black hoodie and I just threw on some matching pants with it, I didn't even care to do my hair or makeup or anything really I sat down on the cold wooden floor leaning against the back of my bed I then started to feel the pain again and that's when I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

Why did you take him away god why did you put this pain in me I sobbed why couldn't you took me with him *maks crying sounds* I can't live without him I won't live without him god, I loved him and you took him away from me and his family he said "I'll never leave you" but guess what you DID I HATE YOU ALEX I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!! I screamed cry I can't I can't I cried harder please just come back to me to your family. Alex I miss you so much I'm in so much pain I don't know how to live with it everything reminds me of you all my clothes are too big because I'm not eating I started cutting again because you're not here to stop me JUST COME AND GET ME!!!!! I cried.

I laid my head on the floor and cried and cried until I eventually pass out, I woke up and I could tell I wasn't in my house anymore I looked around and realized I was at Denis's apartment I could feel all my dry tears on my face "god I must look like a monster" I thought I got out of the comfortable bed and walked out of the bedroom and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw denis fixing something on the stove. I walked towards him and that's when he looked up at me and gave me a nice smile I gave him my best fake smile. He walked towards me and gave me a hug all I wanted to do was cry into his shoulder but all my tears was dry I couldn't cry anymore.

We stood like that for a while until he want back to cooking whatever he was cooking I sat down on the bar stool and just watched him cook, soon he put him and I a bowl of soup I just stared at it " I don't deserve to eat" is what want though my mind denis soon noticed that I wasn't eating so he asked me if I want something else to eat but all I did was get up and walk away I wasn't in the mood to talk or eat or really anything I just want to die so I would be with Alex again.

That night denis offered me to stay the night but I obviously said no but denis wasn't going to let me go home this late at night, so I just said fine to staying but really I was just going to go home when he fall asleep. I walked into the Guest room and basically just fell onto the bed and then the pain came back but for some reason I couldn't cry anymore it just pained me that I will never see him again or that no one will call me beautiful again " I miss you baby" I said out loud and as those words left my mouth I fell into a deep deep sleep that I didn't think I would ever get again.

~ dream ~

I just up gaping out of my sleep, I looked around and noticed I wasn't at Denis's apartment anymore but I wasn't home... either it looked like I was in some sort of Gordon? I got off the bed and placed my feet on the ground and that's when I noticed I was wearing a white dress with no shoes my hair was down and it looked washed for once. I was so confused to where I am and what was going on but for some reason I wasn't scared no i felt happy... for once.

I started walking through all the beautiful flowers and trees, it smelled amazing I will never forget the smell of roses. After what felt like forever I finally got out of the Gordon and I was now in some kind of Field it was dark now so I couldn't see much, I was walking when all of a sudden a dragonfly came up to my face I laughed and tried to make it go away but it wasn't flying away and that's when I thought it Wants me to follow it. So that's what I did and it lead me to well....nowhere really Everything looks the same I thought the dragonfly was flying and around my face I was trying to make it stop when all of a sudden it Decides to fly up into the beautiful night sky, and that's when I noticed something else all the beautiful stars in the night sky I got down on my back and started looking at them for some reason they felt important. As I looked more and more at the night sky i finally saw something that made my heart skip a beat All the stars wrote something and that something was...

" I love you y/n I miss you"

A few tears came down into my face but I didn't care, i then felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and I couldn't believe what I was seeing ALEX!!!!! I screamed and hugged him with all my strength he hugged me back and wished that hugged could last forever me melting into his chest and him resting his head on my head and me listening to his heart beat god I've missed this so much. I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears from my eyes and looked at him and he just looked at me we then decided to lay down and watch the stars together I will never forget this night as long as I live. The night when I got to see my one True love Alex I will never forget watching the stars with him him making me laugh and smiled and him telling me all the amazing stories he had about his time in heaven and how much he misses me and the others and how he kissed him that night for the first time in forever I could feel my life again I feel happy again and all I wish is that I didn't have to wake up from this amazing beautiful dream.

I love you y/n promise me you'll keep Fighting everyday until the day we shall see each other again I love you my beautiful and I promise we shall see each other again he said and kissed me before disappearing and that's when I woke up.

Ok guys so I hope you enjoyed this imagine remember request are open so if you want a imagine of your own just message me and I'll try my best to make it happen, also thank you all soooooooooooooooooo much for 600 reads like WHAT wow like I seriously have no words thank you all sooooo much. Anyways though I love you all so so much and I'll see you soon bye ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Mrs. Kopotun 💕😍😚