||What you guys do for valentine's Day|| preference

Denis: Denis would make sure it's the best day ever he would get up super early and would let you sleep in. He would get ready for the day and then go downstairs and start cooking your favorite breakfast. After he finished cooking he would bring it upstairs to you, you was still sleeping very peaceful Denis would have to take pictures of you before waking you up because you're just so beautiful and he still can't understand why you picked him to be your lover. Soon he would get on the bed and pushed the hair out of your face he smiled and kissed your soft beautiful lips. you slowly opened your eyes seeing Denis was kissing you, you kissed back and smiled though the kiss as well. After you pulled away denis said happy Valentine's Day to you, you smile and kissed him He gave you the breakfast that he made you smile and kissed his cheek and you both started eating the very yummy food.

He would then tell you to get ready and met him downstairs after you're done. You did what you was told you did your morning routine as always and got dressed and ready to see what denis has plans for. You was very happy to have him in your life you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than Denis kopotun himself.

You walked downstairs and saw denis sitting still in the middle of the room you smiled and walked towards him and hugged him tightly he would smile and then you both would walk hand and hand to his car and he would take you wherever you want. But truth be told you didn't care where you guys were going as long as you had denis you knew everything will be perfect.

Corl: Corl is not the one to go out of his way on Valentine's Day but he still would show you how much he loves you. You both would be sleeping in the very comfortable bed that you guys share, and watch Netflix's he would get all yours and his favorite snacks and you guys would basically get fat together. He would kiss you here and there and tell you how much he loves you and would probably even tickle you because you're laugh is so cute he wants to keep hearing it so he tickles you. After that he would step out of the room for a second and soon come back with a big Teddy bear and you would ran up to Corl and kiss him passionately and thank him for such a great Valentine's Day.

Sketch: Elijah isn't the best at romantic things you would think he would be but sadly he's not, but that doesn't stop him from showing how much he cares about you. He would make you think he forgot about Valentine's Day and Elijah knows that this is your favorite holiday ( I'm pretty sure Valentine's Day isn't a holiday but I could care less lol 😂) so you was obviously upset about this because you cook Elijah his favorite dinner and HE forgot all about you. You was in your room by yourself eating junk food trying to forget this stupid night, Elijah came into the room with flowers, chocolates, and a big Teddy bear. Happy Valentine's Day babygirl I didn't forget your favorite day of the year I just had to make you think I did so I could surprise you he said. You ran up to him and kissed him, and let's just say Elijah showed you how much he loves you that night 😉.

Alex: you and Alex was never into the whole Valentine's Day stuff it's not that you guys don't like Valentine's Day it's just you both just don't believe in love. Alex would just take you out to a little dinner nothing great,  you and Alex wasn't a couple you knew he was gay but you guys are best of friends that live together so obviously Alex would take you out to dinner and on the way home he would buy a Single rose just to say thanks for being his friend forever.  you smiled and both of you walked home in the beautiful winter night.

Ethan: Ethan always had a crush on you but obviously you didn't know about this. So when Valentine's Day came Ethan knew he had to tell you how he felt. He would get up super early and get ready for school and then go to the store and buy you a Valentine's Day card, and one Orange rose. He would then go to school and place them in your locker, after he was done he waited for you to come and see he was obviously very nervous about what you would do. Finally you came to school and saw Ethan at your locker and smiled and walked towards him, he was acting pretty weird because he kept looking back and forth to you and then you're locker. You open the locker and saw the beautiful rose and the card you opened it and read it. You looked up to see Ethan with a very nervous face you smiled cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss. Which was you guys first kiss

Sub: it was the other way around you was the one going all out for Valentine's Day. It was actually yours and subs 2 year anniversary so you knew you had to do something special and you had the best idea but you just hoped he would say yes. You got ready for the big night you told sub to go upstairs to the bathroom and walked out to the balcony and looked down, when you saw sub at the top of the balcony you quickly plugged in the lights and got down on one and opened the little box that showed a wedding ring. The lights spelled out "will you marry me" sub quickly ran out and started running towards you and pulled you into a kiss and said "yes" you smiled and kissed him back.

Lol what girls can propose too 😂

Anyways though I hope you guys enjoyed this I loved writing this chapter it was very fun and subs is just so funny for me. Lol anyways tho remember request are OPEN if you want a imagine just pm me and ya I'll try my best to make it happen. Anyways tho I love you all so so much and I'll see you soon byeeeeeee❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Mrs, kopotun 💗😘☺️