||What you guys do in your free time|| preference

(Request by SpaceToonss thanks again 💕)

Denis: we all know denis works very very hard but everyone deserves a little break. Well Denis doesn't think so you would have to beg him to get off the computer and come and do something with you. Sometimes you were lucky and sometimes you wasn't but today you was petty lucky. Denis and you just get in his car and Denis would just start diving to somewhere random you packed a little picnic for you guys as well. You love spending time with denis because he just makes you smile and laugh and you just wish he would take breaks from his work you know denis is really into his work but you worry sometimes because there's days where Denis wouldn't come to bed because he's too busy playing games for his channel. So you obviously take things into your own hands and basically beg Denis to take you out. When you guys arrive to the place he brought you too, you tell him to leave his phone in the car as you Left yours as well you really wanted to JUST spend time with your boyfriend not him and his phone. After that you lay out the blanket and then would sit down and start taking out the food. Denis and you would have a lot of fun just talking about random stuff and At the end of the day you guys would watch the sunset and Denis would kiss your forehead and tell you "Thanks for taking me out today" and you smiled and kissed him and said "anytime".

Corl: you and corl was a very busy couple you don't even remember the last time you guys been out of the house. Well that was going to change you got ready and instead of studying for a test you had on Monday you want started to corl and told him to get ready and met you in the car in 5. After waiting on corl for like 10 minutes he got in the car and you asked him what took so long?? And he replied by saying "it takes more then 5 minuets to look this good honey" you playfully hit him and giggled he smiled and started the car. So where shall we go? he asked you smiled umm let's just go somewhere to eat I know you haven't ate today yet and neither have I you said he nod and started driving to a restaurant nearby.

Once you get there you guys request a table and looked at the menu and then ordered the food. You guys then started talking about future plans and maybe even taking a trip together soon. Once the food comes you guys eat it and then corl would pay and then you both would just go home after that.

When you guys got home Corl would ask you if you would watch a movie with him you smiled and ran to the kitchen to make some popcorn and drinks for the movie. You would then sit down on the couch and cuddle up to each other and watch the movie you soon would fall asleep on corl, he would smile and take you to your shared room and tuck you in and then would get in bed and would cuddle with you.

Alex: Alex doesn't like staying in the house that much so he would sometimes literally drag you out of the house and take you to see the beautiful London. Today Alex planned a date night for you guys you obviously had no idea about it until Alex asked you to get ready and wear something cute and warm since it's snowing in London right now. After some time you walked downstairs and saw Alex with a big smile on his face which made you smile you would go up to him and just have to kiss him he smiled though the kiss and soon pulled away by saying how beautiful you looked you would blush and than him. After that he would take your hand, you both would walk out of the house and just take a small walk around the beautiful London it was snowing and Alex brought his camera so he would ask you to Pose while he got beautiful pictures of you and soon would upload them to Instagram and Twitter. You asked someone to take a picture of you and Alex in the snow and in the background was the big clock of London ( idk what it's called lol 😂) all of a sudden you pulled Alex Into a kiss and the person quickly took the picture, you thanked the person and you both smiled and started your little Adventure with each other around London.

Sketch: sketch is a very lazy person when it comes to "getting out of the house" but for you he would do anything for but unfortunately you was sick in bed but this didn't stop Elijah from seeing you. He would get ready and then go straight to the store and buy all your favorite things. Like snacks, and would pick up some medicine as well and then would get you a new stuff Animal as well. After he got all that he would drive to your house and ask to see you, once your mom let him see you he want to your room and opened the door too see you fast asleep he smiled and put all the stuff on the floor and then got a chair and sat down and waiting for you to wake up. Soon you woke up and saw Elijah asleep on a chair you smiled and just stared at him for bit until he woke up and still asking you questions like. How you feeling?, or if you want something to eat, or if you want anything, you would giggle and then started laughing Elijah was so confused you soon calmed down and said that you was never sick you just knew this was the only why to get him out of his house Elijah started laughing and playfully hit you. Guys decided to stay the rest of the day in your room and just make jokes about each other and laughing together you kissed him and thanked him for caring about you he smiled and said "I'll always take care of you no matter how lazy I am" he said and you laugh and kissed him.

Ethan: Ethan would take you out to the Carnival that's in town. He got ready and walked to your house which was next door, he knocked on the door to see you in a beautiful outfit he smiled and kissed you you smiled though the and quickly closed the door so your mom doesn't see you guys. He pulled away from the kiss and told you that you look beautiful you blush at his comment and took his hand and started running to the carnival with him being dragged obviously. When you both got there you both payed for the tickets and started playing games and winning many Prizes you both took cute pictures and uploaded them on all your guys social media's. then Ethan wanted to take you on the ferris wheel you nod to end this amazing Day you nod and both of you walked there hand and hand. Once you got on the ride Ethan came closer to you to the point you could feel his breath on you, you couldn't wait any longer you pulled him into a kiss and he smiled though the kiss. He pulled away and told you how much he loves you and he wants you to be his forever, you smiled and told him "you'll never leave him" later on in the day he walked you home and told you let's do this again soon you smiled and nod and quickly kissed his cheek and told him you'll see him tomorrow and then walked inside the house.

Sub: sub and you actually spend a lot of time together already but when he wasn't working or when you wasn't busy with family, you both would go out to dinner and just catch up with each other then go to the store and buy a cake to make then you both would go back home. And "Try" to make it the best way possible but end up making a mess of the kitchen you would put a little bit of frosting on his nose he would smile and then put some of your cheek and then kiss it off. You laugh and pulled him into a kiss you was so lucky to have him in your life.

Ok that's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it as much as i did writing it, remember requests are open so if you want a imagine just pm me or comment down Blow. And yeah love you all so so much and I'll see you guys soon byeeeeeee 💚💙💜❤️🧡💛

Mrs, kopotun 🌷🌈💗