||unexpected gift.|| Denis imagine

Y/n's pov.  I was currently eating some leftover chicken that I cooked yesterday for me and Denis. Hi let me introduce myself I'm Y/n I'm married to the Denis kopotun, we just came back from our honeymoon a few days ago and Denis is busy as always, playing games in his office for YouTube but that doesn't matter because I still love him no matter what and I got the ring to Proof it. I was about to take another bite of my food when all of a sudden I felt very nauseous the next second I'm on the bathroom floor throwing up my food i just ate and probably my breakfast as well.

Denis came in a few minutes later and started asking me questions like. "What's wrong?", Or "oh are you sick?", Or "it's ok baby I'm here", he would say and then start rubbing my back and holding my hair back. Finally after I was done I quickly flushed the toilet and walked to the sink and brushed my teeth.

Denis knew I was too week to walk so he picked me up like a bride and carried me to our room He put me on our bed I smiled and covered myself with my blanket that was sitting on the edge of the bed. He kissed my head before asking if I wanted something I shook my head saying no, he nod his head and told me that's he'll be back later he gots a meeting with his friends I understood and told him to be careful and see you later. Once he left the house I closed my eyes I've been really tired lately and sick not the first time this has happened.

I woke up and started feeling sick again I quickly through off the blanket and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up again but I didn't eat anything else so I don't know how I'm throwing up. A few minutes later after I was done throwing my guts out I decided to go maybe to a hospital just to see why I'm throwing up so much it's probably just the flu or something but I need to make sure.

I grabbed my jacket and shoes and put them on, i then walked into the cold and started walking to the hospital, it wasn't that far from the house plus Denis took the car so I didn't have much of a choice. Soon I got to the hospital and sighed in and I knew this was going to take forever WHICH IT DID!!.

Finally about 2 fucking hours later they called me back, i walked inside the room they said to fellow them in and I started talking about how I've been feeling for almost now 2 months. Ok Mrs, kopotun can you maybe tell me the last time you had your period she asked, I gasped when she asked me this question I was late last month and I haven't got it either for this month. Umm I'm late for 2 months I said she nod ok Mrs, kopotun can you go into that bathroom right there and take this she said handing me a pregnancy test.

I walked into the bathroom and I would be lying if I said I wasn't shaking, I took it and then washed my hands. The only thing that was going through my head was "PLEASE DON'T BE PREGNANT!!!" I walked out of the bathroom and gave the nurse the test she smiled and I waited to hear my fate.

Well Mrs kopotun congratulations you're pregnant she said And at that moment a actually tear fall from my eye. God How am I going to tell denis that he's going to be a dad.

Lol ok I wanted to stop it there because I'll probably do a part 2 soon anyways though remember request are open and if you want a imagine just comment on here or pm and I'll try my best to make it happen. Anyways though I love you all so so much and I'll see you guys soon byeeeeeee 💜💙🧡💚❤️💛

Mrs. Kopotun 💘😘🌈